Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
- Championship Challenge: Join Brawl Stars' esports scene with in-game qualifiers!
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Level them up and collect unique skins.
Complete quests, open Brawl Boxes, earn Gems, pins and an exclusive Brawl Pass skin! Fresh content every season.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and Super ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach!
Contact us in-game via Settings > Help and Support — or visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/
Terms of Service:
THE STARR FORCE!
- New Brawl Pass Season starting February 1!
- New CHROMATIC Brawler: Colonel Ruffs
- New Environment: Starr Force
LUNAR BRAWL IS BACK: YEAR OF THE OX!
- FREE Mega Box on February 12 & more!
- New Seasonal Skins for Bull, Colette and Spike
- 2019 Lunar Brawl skins return for the last time!
- New Gadgets
- New Community Maps!
- ... and more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stop ruining the game!
Brawl Stars was such a fun game when it came out, but all these changes, I gotta say, has had a negative impact on the game. First of all, OP characters - there’s always a couple of these in the game. When Brawl Stars was released, I remember no OP characters (other than Leon, who was balanced in the next update). But there are PLENTY of overpowered characters because of your so-called “Balance Changes.” What you should realize that it’s better to have an underpowered brawler and SLOWLY buff them than give them a mega buff. Also, these balance changes are wrong. Either you buff/nerf the wrong (balanced) brawlers(for instance those buffs Rosa had)or you over buff or over nerf. Another change I don’t like is power play. If you get a bad teammate you can’t play more battles to recover. It’s not our fault our bot teammate spends half the brawl ball match camping in the bushes on the side. You wouldn’t have even had to add power play if it weren’t for the old trophy update. The people who worked SO hard to get their brawlers to 500 didn’t even get trophies to make up for it. I want the trophy update changed back and power play removed - because now there is not much challenge in this game and it can be finished very quickly. Please change some of these things back, and... ONE LAST REQUEST... buff leon 😂 he only gets played cause of his look.
Where’s the report a player option?
A pretty decent game all around. Lots of content with lots of different characters to use and lots of different game modes to play. However, one little issue I have is that there’s no post-game report a player or rate a player or something. Because I find that I keep running into situations where my team is about to win, but the one of my teammates purposefully sabotages us at the last second and we end up losing for it. Like one of my latest games was a brawl ball match, my team was up 1-0, and with literally one second left, our teammate with the ball was standing by our goal, and obviously I thought he was just keeping the ball away from the opponents while me and the third teammate held them back. But at literally 1 second left, the guy with the ball purposefully shot it into our own goal and put us into overtime, which then cost us the game and we lost 1-2 in overtime instead of winning 1-0 like we should have. And it’s not the first case of purposeful sabotage that I’ve been running into and I wish there was a way to expose these trolls and call them out because it’s making me enjoy this game less and less because of how sick I am of trolls on my team purposefully flat out throwing away a guaranteed win or actively working against its throughout the battle. That is not at all fair and respectful play and it needs to be addressed. Other than that however, the game itself is pretty solid.
Almost perfect game!
Hey, I’ve been playing this game since launch week, now I play it with my College friends! I really like how this game combines ideas, modes, and gameplay from games like League of Legends, Fortnite Battle Royale, and Overwatch and Paladins, but does it in a way that doesn't even remotely rip those games off. And the fact that each match in any mode with all the ideas from the games above lasts only five minutes, is the icing on the cake lol. However, my college friends and I came up with a good idea that can make Brawl Stars even better! Similar to the games above, you guys should add a pre-match countdown screen in which players can choose their characters based on their teams needs, or teams can decide what team composition they want to run within 30secs. I know, it’s possible to choose your character based on your teams needs, or for a team to be able to choose a team comp if your play with your friends or with people in your club. But if you want to play with random people, then it’s impossible to do that. Therefor in some games with random people your team will lose a few times simply because of an accidental and random team comp. In other words people who play with random people, can’t know who their teammates are going to pick which can sometimes leave some openings on your team that the other team can exploit. Supercell, we hope you can at least consider our idea for the game!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 341.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 170 Gems $9.99
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.