Demons captured the soul of the player, can you save him or will be lost with a rider? Fingertron - death rally by the lost highway. To help the rider, you need to fight a demons in their cyber world, not to be scared of a devil race and finish the death run first.
As soon as your finger touches the screen, the death race begins. Moving the finger on the screen you drive your avatar. Collect gear-wheels and bonuses, steer around barriers on the death road. The aim of the rally is to collect as many gear-wheels as possible and to make it past the longest time. Stay as long as you can in this death run and be the winner of the race!
The road is generated automatically, so every run it will be different for the player. The further you advance than narrower will become the road, but with the help of a special bonus it can be expanded back.
The game has 3 bonuses:
• Berserk – for some time turns all the barriers on the road into gear-wheels.
• Snare – lows the speed and allows staying longer in the game.
• Expansion note - restores the width of the road.
Also you can buy one or more special modifiers before the devil game:
• Multiplier – multiplies gained scores into 2.
• Magnet – draws all gear-wheels to your finger.
• Last cast – gives an opportunity to continue the run after crashing into the barrier without losing the scores.
You can either play alone or compete with others. The game is integrated with GameCenter and high scores of other riders are displayed in the game process right on the devil road in the form of lines crossing it.
Game is over if the finger of the player touches the curb or the barrier on the road. Don't give up, try to win this death race!
Are you ready to beat the devil incarnation?
Ratings and Reviews
Cool and funny game. I like this old school stuff :)
- Yaroslav Veykov
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Genie in a Bottle studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.