The ultimate interactive hiking map & planner packed with trails and data. Measure any trail you want and see the remaining time to any point, even offline. Designed by hikers for hikers!
Zmeu was featured on:
• Most downloaded app on the Finnish App Store (30 July 2016)
• Helsingin Sanomat newspaper - Matka section
Zmeu Oulanka contains:
• all hiking routes (more than 120 km) in the Oulanka National Park, Finland; our data is from OpenStreetMap with additional manual curation and validation against official sources
• 130 attractions and points of interest, with relevant weblinks
• links to 7 impressive 360 degree panoramas
• hidden places and routes (unknown to Google Maps)
• data from OpenStreetMap with additional manual curation and validation against official sources
• Offline mode: all routes and attractions are stored on your device and are available offline; an Internet connection is required for the background map tiles
••• You need the Pro Pass to access all features
••• 60-minute free trial available
Plan your trip:
• see the length and intermediary points of each route
• [Pro Pass] see the elevation profile, total ascent and descent, time and calories estimates for all hiking routes
• [Pro Pass] measure distance and time along existing hiking routes, between any points you choose, even in Offline mode
• [Pro Pass] see the altitude and geographic coordinates of any point on any hiking route
• get driving directions to parking places
While you hike:
• NEW: [Pro Pass] see the remaining time and distance to any location, even offline; tap on it for directions
• [Pro Pass] see your map location, geographic coordinates and altitude
• [Pro Pass] send your position on the map to friends
• see your battery level and get warnings and tips about saving it
By using Zmeu you support further development! We are very grateful for any comments, feedback and ideas sent to email@example.com.
• Zmeu uses data that is ©OpenStreetMaps contributors. See the full legal information at http://suomi.zmeu.guide/legal.html
• Routes and points of interest are always stored your the device. Distance measurement is done on your device, without requiring an Internet connection.
• An Internet connection is required for the background map tiles, the FLYOVER mode, and for getting driving directions to the parking places in the Oulanka (via the Apple Maps app).
• Zmeu is not affiliated with Metsähallitus.
• Images for the 360 degree panoramas linked to 360cities.net.
• Keep tuned for a big announcement on what's next for Zmeu
• Minor fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexandru Ioan Tomescu
- 40.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Alexandru Tomescu
- In-App Purchases
- Oulanka Pro Pass for 3 months $1.99
- Oulanka Pro Pass for 12 months $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.