Working with multiple Xcode projects can be frustrating. The Open Recent menu shows all file types and in time order, making it difficult to find the project you want. Project file names on disk are not always human-friendly or can't be found quickly with Spotlight. XcLauncher is a menu bar app that provides instant access to your favorite projects.
• Create bookmarks for your Xcode projects, workspaces, playgrounds and Swift files.
• Customise the name, order and grouping of bookmarks.
• View Xcode's recent files, showing only files matching your bookmarks.
• Sort recent files by time or name. Hold the Option key to view them in the other order.
• Launch Xcode. If multiple versions are installed, choose which one.
• Configurable system-wide keyboard shortcut to open the menu.
• Option to automatically start at login.
• Supports dark appearance.
For more information see https://hacknicity.com/xclauncher or contact me at email@example.com
• Swift Playgrounds App (.swiftpm) projects can now be added as bookmarks.
If you find XcLauncher useful, please rate or review it in the App Store, or recommend it to other developers. This makes a huge difference to me and the future of the app.
Thanks in advance,
Ratings and Reviews
Great macOS Tool!
While the premise for this app is simple (it's essentially a menu bar app that stores bookmarks to Xcode and Swift projects), it's a very nice addition for any developer who often switches between multiple projects. It allows for simple, group-based organization and makes switching between projects a breeze. Would certainly recommend to any OS developer!
Excellent Utility, HUGE time saver!
Love this app. I have a ton of different projects that I have to manage regularly, being able to organize them the way I want, and have this quickly available saves me time on a daily basis! WTG!
Love this one!
This app has helped me organize the examples that I am using to learn how to code in Swift from dozens of sources. It is flexible, mostly automatic, and had excellent (and fast) support from the developer when I asked newbie questions. If you have more than a couple of Xcode projects going on your mac, this can definitely help keep the important onces at your fingertips.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Geoff Hackworth
- 4.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Hacknicity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.