SBM Mobile Banking is a full-fledged Mobile Banking solution, designed to offer you a convenient, friendly and secure access to your SBM accounts, anytime, anywhere.
Features to stay on top of your finances
• Access your accounts anytime
• Inquire on your balance
• View your mini-statement and your transaction history
Manage your beneficiaries and perform fund transfers securely:
• Between your own accounts
• To another SBM account
• To other local bank accounts in MUR
• For scheduled payments (standing orders)
3. Mobile Top-up
• Recharge your Emtel and Orange mobile phones instantly.
Manage your SBM cards easily by:
• Viewing your card details
• Reloading your SBM prepaid card
• Repaying your SBM credit card
Manage your billers and settle your utility bills (CEB, CWA and Telecom) on the go.
6. Service Requests
• Request for a cheque book
• Perform a Stop Cheque
• Report a lost card
Your SBM Mobile Banking offers you a secure and trusted Mobile Banking experience through:
• User ID
• MPIN authentication
• Transaction Password
• Biometrics authentication
How to register?
Register yourself online by clicking on the Register Now button on your Internet Banking Login screen or call in at any of our service units. Our staff members will gladly help you.
Download and install
1. Go to AppStore.
2. Search for SBM Mobile
3. Download and install the application on your device
How to activate?
Prior to logging in SBM Mobile for the first time, you will be required to activate the application. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the 'First Timer User' button from the Login page.
2. Insert your SBM Internet Banking User ID and click on the Get OTP button.
3. Insert the OTP (One Time Password) that will be sent to you via SMS on your registered mobile number.
4. Key in a valid 4 distinct-digits MPIN and you are now connected to your Bank.
5. You can also register for biometrics once you have logged in
For more information, visit any of our branches or contact us on:
Tel: 202 1500
Existing SSL certificate in our current Mobile Banking App will be expired on 12th Dec 2021. The new version is having an updated SSL.
No changes in existing functionalities.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m literally locked out of my SBM mobile banking for 1 whole year now. And to say, when the app first came out, I was able to use it just fine, not with all the ‘mobile’ options (for which i registered for this service) that came with it. And now since the new update, I’m not able to log back in into my SBM mobile app; it prompts me to contact the bank, which is of no help-for they tell me I’m already registered. From a personal client satisfaction, this app has a very long way to go to match the MCB Juice App.
At last! Well done!
It has to be said that SBM strongest point was never about its internet banking service, with complicated password combinations and expiration, easy of use, and speed.
The newest app update (ver 1.5) has brought it on par or at least close to its rivals and finally it’s now a service that can be used for everyday banking!
Solid foundation, now keep the improvements coming!
Worst Banking App
Worst banking app ever. Juice is way way way better. Get some better developers to develop your app. Thats y most of my transactions are MCB based. SBM is just lagging behind
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SBM Bank (Mauritius) Ltd.
- 14.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © SBM Bank (Mauritius) Ltd - All Rights Reserved