Book your flight from your smartphone and Fly Smart with Go First!
The new Go First mobile app helps you to book, board and stay up-to-date with Go First flights in a simple and convenient manner. Enjoy easy access to hassle-free solutions with just a few taps on your screen. Manage bookings, check-in to your flight with your smartphone using the Offline Boarding Pass.
Check your Go First Mobile App regularly to get exclusive discounts and offers!
Features of the Go First mobile app:
• Flight Bookings: Booking Go First flights has never been easier. Browse for smart fares to any of our 37 destinations - 28 domestic and 9 international and pay via multiple payment options. You can also manage your bookings and select your preferred seats on the go.
• Offline Boarding Pass: Now your smartphone can be your boarding pass with the Go First Mobile App. You can also check-in multiple passengers using a single PNR with mCheck-in and enjoy a seamless boarding experience.
• Credit/Debit Card Scanner: Now paying for your flights is easier. Simply use your phone camera to scan your card details instead of typing them. It’s quick, easy and secure.
• Auto detection of nearby airport: You can use the Go First Mobile App to detect the nearest airport from your location.
• Real-time Updates: Get real-time updates on the status of your flight as well as check on all available flights from your city to any of our 37 destinations - 28 domestic and 9 international. Use it to check flight schedules and plan your journey without any hassles.
• Promotional Offers: Get notified about promotions and offers via Push Notifications.
- Minor promotional enhancements in the booking flow
Ratings and Reviews
Why no boarding pass wallet support? No accounts?
Why no boarding pass wallet support? No accounts to login?
Flight status does not reflect ground reality
I tried to access flight status on my cell phone using the website but could not because the screen layout didn’t enable using the interface (not mobile friendly). So I tried the app. It said all flights at my airport were on time when the airport screens showed otherwise with most flights heavily delayed. I then checked other flights on the same day with know. Issues and they were also wrong. It is better to say you don’t have the capability to show flight status than publish what is clearly not accurate.
Needs polishing and refinement
I am a bit surprised that the app simply won't pull up my booking, preventing me from "managing my booking" & "check-in".
The same works flawlessly on the desktop website.
Also the "last name" text box on the manage booking screen has its own quirks. It tends to throw the cursor to the last character the moment one deletes the first letter on the textbox.
It seems that the little things seem to stop the major features from working 😭
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Go Airlines (India) Limited
- 152.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Go First (India) Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.