Fowlst is an an action game about an owl who is trapped in Hell for some reason. Make your way through chamber after spooky chamber, smashing Demons and grabbing loot. Dodge bullets, battle huge bosses and try not to get chopped In half by a buzz saw. Trade your loot for sick powers like egg bombs and rockets so you can really show those demons who’s boss!
* Unlimited stages that are different every time you play.
* Simple controls: touch the left side of the screen to hop left, right side to hop right, swipe up to use the item you are holding.
* Smash demons in half!
* Buzz saws! Turbines! Tubes! Stalactites!
* Big ol' bosses!
* Shoot rockets out of your behind!
* New HARD MODE! Just in case you needed an extra challenge!
Here's a couple of nice quotes from nice people:
"And you won't be able to stop smiling the whole time. It's raucous and chaotic in all the right ways, tight when it needs to be, and never fails to push you back in for one more go."
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
"A Downwell-esque retro aesthetic tops off a really solid arcade package, and emphasises the game's frantic and unforgiving edge."
- Rob Funnell, Touch Arcade
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great! Doesn’t last long, though.
It’s a great addictive game. When I first got it, I was hooked for a while. But then it was just too easy. Let’s put it this way: it’s fun, but doesn’t last long. That’s really the only good way to say it. I recommend it for sure, but be prepared for it to not last long.
EDIT - can you please put the top right inventory someplace on the bottom? It's not in a very intuitive place and hard to get to quickly.
I got bored of playing the same games (Temple Run and Jetpack Joyride mainly) so decided to look for something new. I looked at the "pay once" suggestion because pay to play annoys me. This one immediately caught my interest because 1. I like owls and 2. I love the 80s style graphics. I watched the video of the gameplay and decided to buy it. I am not one to purchase anything without reviews, but decided to give it a chance.
Glad I bought it. If you like 80s games you will love this. I also like the music (again, 80s style) and I'm the type to immediately mute the music.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! You can use your inventory item by swiping upwards anywhere on the screen, which is probably a lot easier than tapping the inventory icon! I hope this helps
Destined to become a classic . . .
I have all the glitz and glamor of some of the best apps out there on the most powerful phone on the planet, yet I can’t stop playing this simple game, which is unique in that — if you can just stick with it for a day or so — the experience begins to change, along with your gameplay, as you work to unlock those upgrades. Oh, and the controls are spot on! Kudos to the developer for something that feels nostalgic but new! Love the creativity at play here!
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 36.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Thomas Young
- In-App Purchases
- Playond Trial $2.49
- Playond $2.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.