PMenu, your Personalized Menu to boost your productivity. Create your Personalized Menu and quickly access your Files, Websites, Folders, Apps and more.
• Add as many files, folders, websites and apps that you would like to access quickly.
• Sort files, folders, websites into Sections or submenus, for a even easier access.
• Add files, folders, websites, apps with drag and drop or file picker.
• Personalize the app that will process/open your folders or files.
• Personalize the web browser that will open a website.
• Define Keyboard shortcuts to open file, folder, app, website…
• Files, folders, websites are presented with their respective icon.
• Personalize menu item name.
• Keyboard shortcut to open floating PMenu.
• Choose whether the app starts at login or not.
• Choose icon size.
• Choose among 20 icons to personalize your menu bar icon.
• VoiceOver ready.
• And more…
This is a maintenance release due to bugs while using macOS High Sierra.
[Bug fixed] macOS High Sierra issue with top window buttons.
[Bug fixed] macOS High Sierra issue with files sorting.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App and easy to use.
I love this App! I am a rabid baseball fan and daily I scan about 16 internet sites focused on baseball. I use PMenu to load these sites. Now if I want to go to a specific baseball site, I just go to the menu bar and bring down the PMenu dropdown. It has all my favorite sites stored and makes it easy to go to the web page. I also use the app setting as well. I have many of my apps stored in easy to find sites but I have several special apps stored in PMenu. That makes finding and running those apps fast and easy. What a great app!
Exactly what I was looking for, and FREE. Keeps my dock clutter free, and I can access my frequently used apps fast. A few friendly requests… 1) An option to hide file and app extensions globally or per group basis ( I know you can rename files, but when you have 500 apps, it’s too much work.) 2) An option to change icon size, or to hide icons per group basis, instead of globally. 3) An option to show icon previews of image files, JPG, SVG, PNG, etc. Otherwise it is excellet. Cheers!
Developer Response ,
Hi Al3xGoo, Thanks for your great feedback. We are happy you like PMenu. We acknowledge your suggestions, and will consider them for future releases.
This is a great app, especially for free. I have bought just bout every menu type app in the app store and I think I will leave this one as the one I actually use. It has common sense features for this type of app. This works well and is easy to use. I wish it allowed dragging and dropping urls and files to build the menu faster, but outside of this it works really well.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your great review, we are pleased that you like PMenu. Drag & Drop of files and urls should just work (to PMenu and between sections too). Could you please contact our support in order to investigate. Thanks.
The developer, Meas Chandana, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Meas Chandana
- 3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2019 Dana Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.