Harvest resources, build an empire, explore a mysterious new world and more in Idle Realm!
Looking for a strategy game? An exploration game? Resource management game? City and empire building games? Oh yeah, we've got you covered!
Gameplay that is easy to pick up:
* Harvest resources by tapping the land!
* Automate resource gathering by building buildings!
* Unlock new buildings by using research!
* Scout the land to find more resources and enemies!
* Defeat your enemies via brute force or by using diplomacy!
* Build new settlements to expand your domain!
* Find old relics to unlock the mysteries of the strange new land!
* Idler gameplay! Start with a few taps, then build up your settlement to automate things! Tons of tech to unlock and buildings to upgrade!
* Play campaigns! Complete objectives and travel to new islands, bringing over research and resources, to push as far you can! Tons of islands to explore and hazards to deal with!
* Finish and restart campaigns! By using the rewards at the end of a campaign, you can start a new campaign with an even stronger Realm!
* Collect Relics! By completing collections, new objectives will unlock to be beaten during your campaigns!
- Fixed an issue where the game could get stuck on the loading screen when the game is backgrounded in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue related to citizens not being deducted when building new buildings when certain Realm Upgrades were used.
- Fixed some visual issues on the world map, showing incorrect icons for certain entities.
- Optimized some map generation code.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome game but some suggestions
This game is genuinely pretty fun in my opinion i already have a lot of fun with it and it’s a pretty good time waster, a suggestion i would recommend is possibly find a better way to show dependency’s with your resources. Right now all it shows is it’s Net and it’s Max production but i believe there should be a better way to see what’s going to What and/or how much is going to what. It’d also be pretty helpful to be able to just turn off a collector mostly just the production buildings, meaning the buildings which use other resources to produce, instead of just having to destroy the building. Either way, awesome game keep up the good work.
100% Five Star Game
Very Interesting and interactive. Kids from ages 9 to 13 will enjoy it, as will adults. I recommend it. Play the game and you instantly can’t put your phone down. I just want to say that the makers of the game should make something similar, except a role playing game. Thx
Pleasantly surprised, so far
I was discouraged from trying this game for a while because of the graphics... too much clutter, not enough quality... would have been better off with simplified abstract representations. But the game has a lot of depth, and my favorite part is the wonder of exploration, which is rare in idle games. I hope there’s some kind of story or goal. Need to play more before I make a final judgment.
- Eat the Moon, LLC
- 98.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Eat the Moon, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Bundle $9.99
- Some Moon Coins $0.99
- Weekend Sale Bundle $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.