PMouse, highlight important focus areas to your audience. Simply add a spotlight effect, or mouse click effect, keystrokes feedback, and even draw on your screen during your presentation, screencast...
# KEY FEATURES
## Mouse Pointer
• Spotlight, Disk, Ring.
• Set the size, blur, thickness, opacity, color.
## Mouse Click
• Size of your click.
• Magnification effect for click up.
• Different colors for primary and secondary click.
• Click sound effect.
• Get a instant feedback on the keystrokes.
• Define the display location on your screen, among 6 positions.
• Define background color, font size…
• Choose the type of the keystrokes to be displayed.
• Draw directly on your screen.
• Draw Oval, Rectangle, Freehand, Arrow).
• Choose color, point size…
• Opacity, Shadow.
• Hide your Desktop Icons.
• Global Keyboard shortcut for any modules.
• Support Multi Display configuration.
• Work in FullScreen/SplitView.
• Access from the Dock or menu bar.
• And More.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Majave update please
It was great!! I used this app all the time for remote demos and now it doesn't work. It freezes when you click on the mouse and wont move with the cursor. Help please fix the app....
Great for presentations, demos, and training!
A fantastic app for highlighting areas of the screen when doing presentations or demoing software. You can spotlight the area around the mouse pointer, visually highlight mouse clicks, show keyboard key presses onscreen, and even draw on the screen, including rectangles, circles, and arrows. All the features work as described and are great. I had a minor problem with the Drawing feature and the developer fixed it promptly! 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi WCBham, thanks for your feedback. We have just found a bug with the Draw feature and multi-display configuration. We are going to provide an update soon.
The only critic i would have is it is a little buggy with the new macOS Mojave because everytime i wake from sleep, restart the computer, i have to restart the app because it wont work properly. It gets a little annoying, other than that, it is GREAT!
The developer, Meas Chandana, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Meas Chandana
- 1.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2019 Dana Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.