WIND is a smart dock-less mobility platform. We offer dock-free electric scooter (WIND, “E-Scooters”) and bicycle rentals to fulfill short distance urban trips. We are committed to providing you with an easy, healthy, convenient, reliable, and environmentally friendly way to travel by combining an advanced idea with IoT (Internet of Things) technology. No keys, cash, ID cards, or deposits needed. After just a few clicks on the app, you can immediately hop on and enjoy your ride. WIND will take you there!
- Easy to use: Unlocks with one click in the WIND app.
- Smooth and secure payment: Either via PayPal or credit card.
- Safe ride: Outstanding hardware quality.
- Low cost: Our pricing fits every need.
How to use?
1. Download the WIND app (Formerly named BYKE in Germany).
2. Open the app and search for nearby E-Scooters.
3. Scan the QR code to unlock.
4. Enjoy your ride, follow local regulations, use bike lanes where available, and do not ride on sidewalks.
5. Reach your destination and “End Ride” in app. Park correctly and make sure the vehicle is not obstructing others.Download the app and enjoy your ride!
Tips and Notice:
1. Please enable GPS and Bluetooth on your smartphone for a better experience. GPS can provide a more accurate location service. Bluetooth will increase success in unlocking vehicles. Keeping the GPS running in the background, however, can decrease battery life.
2. Before locking, please open the app to make sure the trip successfully ends.
3. Users must be 18 years or older to use and operate vehicles.
4. Please park in appropriate locations and make sure the vehicle is not obstructing others.
5. Please always wear a helmet while riding our E-Scooters, this is required by law.
More info: https://www.wind.co/
Enjoy riding Wind in our ever-expanding fleet across the globe!
Ratings and Reviews
No complaints at all
My friend and I had a great time riding with WIND today around Paris. Such a fun time. We found two scooters right next to each other outside the Eiffel Tower and rode around the surrounding area for about an hour. The scooters are fast and gain speed quickly. It’s such an easy way to see Paris and get around.
We had no trouble signing up and starting up the scooter. It was also easy to end the trip. We were surprised by how long we could use the scooters and how affordable the price was.
I will recommend to friends and will definitely use WIND a lot more now that the weather is getting nicer. I can’t wait to use again next time I’m in Paris.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support. We're so glad you're enjoying our scooters, and we hope you will do so for a long time!
Very frustrating end-of-ride experience.
I was pleasantly surprised with the Wind scooter I picked up in central Madrid: speedy, smooth (as can be expected) and it was nice to have a shorter/lighter-than-many-others machine to navigate the cobble and curbs in the city. What really killed the experience was the ending! After trying to park near the metro entrance and being notified in the app that parking there is not allowed (pretty common for these scooter share apps) I spent the next 20 minutes, €3, and the remaining 10% of my battery life trying to find an “allowed” spot. The app showed none of the “P” symbols it promised so it was impossible to guess where it wanted me to go. Ultimately I had to just pause the ride and hope for the best. It timed out after another 20 minutes and drained the rest of my credits. A couple of asks for devs: show a visual hint of what the “P” icons *should* look like in the map and have an override to lock the bike (a la Mobibike) if for some reason the process doesn’t work.
70/30 chance it works
After using wind frequently to get around Tel Aviv, I have found that the scooters work about ~70% of the time. Other 30% of the time they don’t work. Which is understandable except that they will still charge you the unlock fee even if you end the ride less than a minute later. They never respond to refund requests or any other messages/requests. Use at your own risk.
- BYKE Mobility GmbH
- 104.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 WIND Mobility
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.