Finally, Fast Objective Movement Screenings all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
SquatScreen is a professional HIPAA compliant application geared for Strength and Conditioning coaches, Personal Trainers, Chiropractors, Physical Massage Therapists, and other fitness professionals who wish to quickly and objectively evaluate the functional movement for clients.
Perform dedicated movement assessments such as the (AP) Overhead functional Squat assessment, Posterior view (PA) overhead squat assessment, Lateral view overhead squat assessment, and the Pushup-Plank screen.
Produce proper quantifiable objective measurement and documentation with a uniform assessment. Quickly plot basic anatomical landmarks and the app predicts overactive muscles, under-active muscles, and possible injuries that could or may have occurred to result in this dysfunction.
Assessment findings generate objective PDF reports and annotated images, which can be uploaded to your EHR or other software systems.
Integrates with WebExercises.com. If you have a WebExercises.com account the app will automatically suggest a narrowed selection of exercise correctives.
Key Features Include:
* AP Overhead Squat Assessment with on-screen annotation and markup
* PA Overhead Squat Assessment with on-screen annotation and markup
* Lateral Overhead Squat Assessment with on-screen annotation and markup
* Push-up / Plank Assessment with on-screen annotation and markup
* Full comparative reports of all assessments
* Full "side by side" video comparisons of all assessments
* General video capture with annotation capabilities
* High-speed video capture with compatible devices.
* Export PDFs documentation as well as jpg annotated photos
* Export directly to select chiropractic and physical therapy EHRs, Dropbox, Box, and other sharing services
* Upgradeable to PostureScreen for 1, 2, or 4 view & Seated posture assessments
* Upgradeable to include LeanScreen 2D & 3D - for objective Body composition analysis of body fat percentage, Waist-Hip Ratio, BMR
* Upgradeable to include SitScreen - seated desk posture assessment
* Upgradeable to include SyncScreen cloud service used to back up and multi-device synchronization to allow for one common database of clients with multiple devices
* Compatible with client application RemoteScreen Connect for "virtual" assessments when client is not within your facility
Uses "credits" per assessment. You may opt for an Unlimited subscription to unlock all module upgrades and unlimited use for up to 10 devices under same Apple account. Initial download comes with 25 credits/tokens for 25 assessments.
There is an OPTIONAL auto-renew subscription to allow UNLIMITED credits, offered as an in-app purchase. Assessments may be created by purchasing one-time use "credits". The app comes with a limited count of free credits that allow you to create assessments before you have to buy additional credits. No credits are needed while under the UNLIMITED subscription.
There is an OPTIONAL auto-renew subscription for online storage, offered as an in-app purchase.
Discounts may be provided for longer subscription periods. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off AT LEAST 24 HOURS before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal under your iTunes Account as described here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
More Info: http://PostureAnalysis.com
• NEW Augmented Reality Assisted SquatScreen Module!
• Updated 3D scanner support
• Email and Dropbox fixes
• Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More to pay for
Was so excited to use this app, but did not see ANY sign of additional premium add-on. There are several videos of issues to show clients such as deterioration of the spine that you’re asked to pay for (1.99 and up).
The worst though is the monthly $39/mo subscription to get their recommended exercises.
As a fitness and wellness coach, I don’t see HoW on Earth you could afford this on TOP of the already steep app purchase.
While all of these are optional, it is a huge disappointment. I had hoped to find a quick and easy way of helping clients versus paying an arm and a leg!
Please consider a more reasonable option if you are considering PTs and fitness trainers as a target market. They don’t make this kind of money and you have lost a customer.
Squat Screen not only makes it easier to identify the movement flaws saving me time but also helps patients understand why they need to do their corrective exercises. I've tried other apps but nothing compares to this!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Please email email@example.com if you need any help or have questions.
- PostureCo, Inc.
- 72.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © PostureCo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 3D Screen - Full body scan $19.99
- 10 App Credits $3.99
- 50 App Credits $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.