Homeorep is an advanced and flexible homeopathic software for the repertorisation of symptoms. It has been developed for the demanding homeopaths who need a tool capable of helping them solve the ever different clinical cases encountered in daily practice. The symptoms can be repertorised according to the so called Boenninghausen's Method (with polarities and contraindications). The database of rubrics has the Therapeutic Pocket Book at its core. It is editable. The users can enrich it by the addition of their own rubrics, define their own list of active remedies and even build up their own repertory. A patient record system allows the repertorisations to be saved for each consultation.
It contains the 4 tables:
• Boenninghausen's THERAPEUTISCHES TASCHENBUCH (original german 1846)
• Boenninghausen's THERAPEUTIC POCKET BOOK (english translation 1847, entirely revised and corrected)
• Boenninghausen's MANUEL DE THERAPEUTIQUE HOMEOPATHIQUE (french new translation by Michel Ramillon © 2013-2019)
=> It is the same repertory of rubrics in 3 different langages. The Part VII “Concordances of the Medicaments” is not included. It has been replaced by “The Sides of the Body and Drug Affinities 1853” also by C. von Boenninghausen.
• PERSO is an empty table where users can build up a hierarchy of rubrics in the form BOOKS > CHAPTERS > RUBRICS. Overtime each user will incorporate their own rubrics which they deem helpful to their personal practise.
=> Homeorep comes with a basis of 3 built-in lists of remedies: Boenninghausen (125 remedies), Hering (421 remedies) and Extended (554 remedies). If one list is defined as active, repertorisations will take into account only the remedies of this list. Each list is editable. They can be restored to their original state if necessary.
• Boenninghausen’s method is actually Samuel Hahnemann’s inductive method highlighted.
• The recomposition of a complete symptom through the combination of only 3 rubrics: Localisation + Sensation + Modality, gives already a first selection of possibly indicated remedies as a consequence of the underlying probabilistic structure of this unique repertory, which was ahead of its time and is still modern nowadays where the theory of probabilities and statistics have invaded almost all fields of sciences. Adding more (well selected) rubrics points out with increasing precision to the remedies which are the most likely indicated.
• For each selection of rubrics Homeorep computes and sorts the remedy-columns of the evaluation grid according to a customizable sequence of priorities including: Grand Total, Number of Hits, Sum of Grades, Difference of Polarities.
• The repertorisation does not discriminate between the rubrics coming from the 4 tables of rubrics described above. All rubrics selected by user are listed in the "Selection" page where they can be managed indifferently (eliminatory rubrics, polar status, combination of rubrics, etc.) before displaying the result of the repertorisation in the "Evaluation" page.
• A Patient Data Management System enables to save personal and clinical data for each consultation, including case taking, prescriptions and repertorisations. For each consultation several repertorisations can be saved. Each repertorisation includes the list of selected rubrics and/or an image of the evaluation grid. A saved list of rubrics can be at any time called back to the "Selection" page where it can be modified.
Using Homeorep for self-medication cannot be an alternative to the diagnosis and treatment provided by a registered Heath Care Professional. The developer of Homeorep disclaims all responsibility for all consequences of any person using Homeorep as a medical tool.
With this version 3.0 Homeorep makes a great leap forward !
• The Boenninghausen's Therapeutic Pocket Book (TPB) is now entirely editable ! As user of Homeorep you can rename, create or delete parts, chapters and rubrics. The grades of the remedies can be changed in every rubric. You can add remedies from a large built-in list of 554 remedies compared to the 125 original remedies. You can even enrich that list with your own remedies.
• There are 3 built-in lists of remedies: Boenninghausen (125), Hering (421) and Extended (554). You choose which list you want to work with and only the remedies of this list will be used for repertorising. Each list can be edited.
• You can over time build up your personal repertory named "Perso" by creating a hierarchy of chapters and rubrics tailored to your needs in clinical practice. It can for instance receive rubrics taken from the public domain homeopathic literature and your own clinical experience. The copy/paste function is available to record quickly an entire rubric coming from the TPB or from the "Selection" page. Copy: slide row to the right; paste: to the left.
• The "Selection" page can handle simultaneously and without discrimination rubrics coming from the 4 tables of rubrics of the database: the english, german and french versions of the Therapeutic Pocket Book and the initially empty "Perso" table.
• For each registered consultation of a patient you can now save several repertorisations, each one as a list of rubrics and/or an image of the evaluation grid. Each saved list of rubrics can be sent back to the "Selection" page at any time to be modified, then displayed in the "Evaluation" page.
• You can enter text in the search bar of the "Search" page without bothering with accented vowels (french and German).
• Minor changes in the translations from German to English and French.
- Michel Ramillon
- 19.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017-2019 Michel Ramillon
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.