Summon minions and rule the underworld in a fantasy action RPG!
The Underworld... A terrifying world of pandemonium, where desires swirl around and demons make their home.
Hadjane is the super-strong Queen who rules over the Underworld.
Hadjane has the most power in the whole of the Underworld… But she always does just as she wants, and always, always has to have her own way!
Sometimes she works her minions to exhaustion, punishing them severely and treating the demons harshly… Other times, she passes time doing just as she pleases: eating, drinking, and sleeping!
For Hadjane, every single day is like this. Finally, the demons can put up with it no more, and raise a rebellion larger than anyone’s ever seen!
Hadjane flies into a crazy rage at this, captures the demons trying to escape, and punishes the rebels until they’re black and blue, while working them ragged!
This is the start of the absurd battles of Hadjane, by Hadjane, for Hadjane!
- Unleash the Queen's domination!
- As Hadjane, the ruler of the Underworld, deliver fierce punishments to rebellious minions!
- Easy level ups through auto battle!
- Minions increase as you clear stages!
- Craft fiendish weapons!
- Various worlds and stages with conveyor belts, slippery floors, bursts of flame and more!
- So many achievements to complete!
- A board game, and a host of unique enemies!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
* This app supports the Safe Save, enabling data to be backed up and moved between devices. However, please note that data cannot be transfered between devices with different OS, or between the free and premium versions of the game.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reminds me of Disgaea
The quirkiness of the story has a similarity with Disgaea 1. I haven’t played too far into the game, but it is very enjoyable and is good for a laugh, wonder if it also goes deep into the story, I will update later on.
One of Kemco best
This game is fun for a time filler. Of course the writing isn’t the best but it’s decent. Also the weapon system is much better than most of their games. It is not a random ticket roll like their other rpg games. Instead you gather materials to upgrade levels and weapons. A great system. Keep it up. Of course it’s a bit rough and not finely polished but fun nonetheless.
So far it’s ok
Just thinking the same thing. Reminds of Disgaea. The main person kinda reminds of Enta and Laharl put together.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 97.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 KEMCO/Hit-Point
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Eliminator + Bonus Pack $4.99
- Rainbow Karma x 100 $0.99
- Rainbow Karma x 600 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.