Summon minions and rule the underworld in a fantasy action RPG free to play!
Summon minions and rule the underworld in a fantasy action RPG!
The Underworld... A terrifying world of pandemonium, where desires swirl around and demons make their home.
Hadjane is the super-strong Queen who rules over the Underworld.
Hadjane has the most power in the whole of the Underworld… But she always does just as she wants, and always, always has to have her own way!
Sometimes she works her minions to exhaustion, punishing them severely and treating the demons harshly… Other times, she passes time doing just as she pleases: eating, drinking, and sleeping!
For Hadjane, every single day is like this. Finally, the demons can put up with it no more, and raise a rebellion larger than anyone’s ever seen!
Hadjane flies into a crazy rage at this, captures the demons trying to escape, and punishes the rebels until they’re black and blue, while working them ragged!
This is the start of the absurd battles of Hadjane, by Hadjane, for Hadjane!
- Unleash the Queen's domination!
- As Hadjane, the ruler of the Underworld, deliver fierce punishments to rebellious minions!
- Easy level ups through auto battle!
- Minions increase as you clear stages!
- Craft fiendish weapons!
- Various worlds and stages with conveyor belts, slippery floors, bursts of flame and more!
- So many achievements to complete!
- A board game, and a host of unique enemies!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
* This app supports the Safe Save, enabling data to be backed up and moved between devices. However, please note that data cannot be transfered between devices with different OS, or between the free and premium versions of the game.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game if ur a Disgaea fan, I got this game about 3yrs ago and it just made me download and playin it again even tho it was already on my phone and the the one on my phone just mysteriously stopped working...besides that.... should really make a part 2 story was great an entertaining they could do more with your summons like a gig with soul nomad has potential to be more definitely can beat it just by grinding
Reminds me of Disgaea
The quirkiness of the story has a similarity with Disgaea 1. I haven’t played too far into the game, but it is very enjoyable and is good for a laugh, wonder if it also goes deep into the story, I will update later on.
One of Kemco best
This game is fun for a time filler. Of course the writing isn’t the best but it’s decent. Also the weapon system is much better than most of their games. It is not a random ticket roll like their other rpg games. Instead you gather materials to upgrade levels and weapons. A great system. Keep it up. Of course it’s a bit rough and not finely polished but fun nonetheless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 98.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 KEMCO/Hit-Point
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Eliminator + Bonus Pack $4.99
- Rainbow Karma x 2600 $19.99
- Rainbow Karma x 1250 $9.99
- Rainbow Karma x 7000 $49.99
- Rainbow Karma x 600 $4.99
- Rainbow Karma x 100 $0.99