When you open a photo from the photo album, it is first converted into black / white. Now you can color the photo, i. Certain area. This effect is known for example as a color splash effect.
- Open photos from photo album or iCloud
- 4 sample photos
- 4 different line intensities
- brightness, contrast, Hue, saturation adjustable
- Send photo by email
- Print this photo (Air Print)
- Photo storage in the photo album and in the app
- 10 steps back / forward
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, Just Needs a Little Tweeking
Fun app, and works as indicated. I gave it 4 stars solely due to the inability to zoom in for fine detail (so it's hard to get clean edges or color very small items). Unless I'm missing something, which I might be (there wasn't a tutorial).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.