In "(I Fell In Love With) The Majesty of Colors," you are an enormous creature from beneath the ocean who has never seen the surface. What will you do with this world of humans? Can you survive? Will they?
- Multiple endings based on your actions
- Short playthroughs that play out differently depending on your choices
- Graphics, physics, interactability, and sound remastered from the original Flash -
- Accessibility features to help legibility
"Last night I had a dream.
"I floated in darkness, immense, squamous. My mind flowed like my body, slowly and sinuously, tremendous wheels both too slow and too fast for me to describe to you now.
"I was perfect, and titanic, and serene. But then, as I moved through the cold abyss, I saw a light. And as I came near, I saw something... wonderful."
You can now:
* Interfere with the safe flying of the airplane
* Customize the narration text speed
* Skip narration text on repeated plays
* Jostle the fishing boat
* Feel the world get a little dimmer each time you're injured as the monster
We also fixed a few bugs, so we regret to inform you that you can no longer accidentally fling the jetski rider wildly while drowning them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game: The end of a giant tentacle follows your finger. Three things happen: a speedboat with a guy comes. A fishing boat comes. A baby floats out. In each situation, you can either kill people or not kill them. If you kill at any point , the military comes and you can toss their bombs back at them or die. Each of the five endings are just a different string of text about you waking up.
Not worth $3, you can easily get 4/5 endings in 15 minutes. Clever idea, maybe with better graphics and more interesting decisions it could be worth buying. The creators seem very proud of themselves and hopeful based on their web page and text in the game about themselves. Sorry , 2 stars. Maybe 3 stars at a lower price point.
- Future Proof Games, Inc.
- 72.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Future Proof Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.