The App created by tenants for tenants.
Keep your life organized at home.
RoomMate is a free App that provides the necessary tools and services to simplify the sharing of your apartment life.
We introduced digital payments for all European users (soon available for the rest of the world!).
Now you can get your expenses reimbursed in real-time, no flatmate will run away from his duties anymore!
Go to the user profile and set everything up. Once you have done this, you can settle your debts faster and exchange money with your roommates.
Our main functions:
* EXPENSES: Balance expenses and keep track of them in a clear and orderly way. There will be no more outstanding debts in your house!
* BILLS: Keep a shared track of bills and always remember their deadlines.
* CHORES: Set shifts for housework in the apartment and detect sly flatmates!
* TASKS: Whether it is a deadline or an errand, keep track of what's left to do at home.
Do you want to have more information about your recurrent expenses?
Switch to the PREMIUM version, with only € 1.99 per month you can keep track of everything and attach images inside your expenses!
RoomMate Premium is here! Photo attachments, graphs, statistics and more!
* You can finally attach photos to expenses, utility bills and tasks
* Charts and analytics for expenses and utility bills
* bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app will solve your problems of sharing life in apartment as it solves ours daily. It is an intuitive tool that helps my flatmates and I managing the household and any other activity. We have everything we need thanks to the different sections, like, for example “Bills” where we can track every bill due to pay very easily. Now, our house is always organised and everybody knows what it is going on, at any time. Absolutely recommended!
Developer Response ,
Thanks Giuls for the handsome words! We are happy you are enjoying RoomMate :)
DEFINETLY THE BEST!
Would highly recommend for you and your roomies. It’s super efficient, easy to use, you can track everything and divide chores in a super easy and friendly way to do it. Would recommend to everybody
I like it mostly. However, I can’t delete certain chores, and I don’t know how to get rid of roommates that no longer live with us. Besides that, it’s great.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.