- ZIP,RAR,7z,ISO,DMG extract (password supported)
- File preview, picture convert, video to gif / Live Photo
- Compress / trim video
- View text with syntax highlight
Improvements for VoiceOver.
Improvements for huge picture preview.
- Dark Mode
- Drag & Drop on iOS & iPadOS
- Live Photo export as ZIP file without dependence of Photos
- Make favorite videos as wallpapers with converting video to Live Photo
- Pictures, Live Photo, sketch, psd, kra, ora, ps/eps, ai, lottie, svga, jxl(JPEG XL), flif, avif, pdg, xd, cdr, tgs, mindnode
- 3D Model files: ply, stl, obj, etc.
- Dynamic heic/heif
- Office documents, audio, video, animations
- Preview binary data with hex viewer
- Dozens of source code / script files preview with syntax highlighted
- MHTML file preview & resoures extracting, convert to webarchive
- Extract winmail.dat files from mail
- Ebooks: chm, epub, mobi, djvu, azw, azw3, azw4, ipynb, etc.
- Font file preview
- Certificate file preview
- Printable files to print
- Compression file extract (password supported): zip, rar, 7z, tgz, tar, bz, tbz, gz, xz, txz, xar/xip, lz4, tlz, cpio, cpgz, zst
- Disk image: iso, udf, nrg, cab, wim, dmg, vhd, vmdk, qcow, uefif, etc.
- File system image: ntfs, fat, mbr, gpt, hfs, sfs
- Package: deb, rpm, crx, xpi, ar, PE file, ELF file, com file
- E-book, office documents, pdf, sketch
- Extract frames from tiff, icns, gif, apng, webp
- Extract audio from video file
- Trim audio of video file
- Compress video/picture quality
- Live Photo > gif, video
- video > gif/webp/apng/Live Photo
- jpg, png, webp, gif, tiff convert to each other
- video conversion between mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp
- audio conversion between m4a, wav, mp3, caf, flac
- tgs > gif/webp/apng
- ps/eps/pictures > pdf
- ipynb/markdown > html / pdf
- xml, json, plist, yaml convert to each other
- Certificate format conversion (der, pem, p12, base64)
- Export text file with different string encoding: UTF-8, UTF-16, etc.
- Export office documents, text files, e-book, html files as pdf with print size settings
- Files App support
- Mount Folders from Files App
- Grouping files by their types
- Search files in global
- Sort files in type and size
- Flat preview folder contents
- Export files as zip
- iTunes sharing folder
- Wi-Fi / Hotspot / Cable sharing in LAN
- WebDAV server
HTTP Download (Audio/video can't download)
- Request headers supported
- Batch request download
- Resume download
* preview / extract contents from winmail.dat of mails
* add password support with zipping file
* add JPEG XL preview and conversion
* preview / convert 3D model files
* multi-frame support for heic/heif image
* scan documents from camera on iOS 13+: Shu home > top-right Edit > Camera Scan
* extract textual PDF as .txt file: right-top menu > View Contents
* merge PDF files: multi-select .pdf file > Merge PDF
* split any .pdf file into several files by page: right-top menu > File Split
* add fps settings for file converting to amination: More > Animation Conversion
* add conversion from .svg to other picture formats
* support Context Menu for Wi-Fi sharing
* show progress bar for exporting multi-directories
* performance improvements for unrar
* performance improvements for unzip
* bug fixes for unzipping files with duplicate file name inside zip documents
* bug fixes for VoiceOver of e-book reading
* bug fixes for light mode of GUI
* bug fixes for parsing .dmg files as .gpt files
* bug fixes for GIF conversion on iOS 10
* bug fixes for converting from .pdf to picture
* bug fixes for .svg preview
* bug fixes for e-book catalog
* crash fixes: hub > Pohtos
* crash fixes for 7z file
Ratings and Reviews
🙌🏽 Ovation 🙌🏽
I can count the number of times that I've ever written an app review on one hand, but this developer has earned and inspired at least two...for Shu and Anubis. The only reason why I haven't praised Thor yet is because I simply haven't learned how to use it properly yet. But Shu alone altered the course of my life. Literally.
I've been targeted by Pegasus spyware for 14 months now, and was unable to perform the most basic analysis tasks on my iPhone due to the extremely limited funtionality offered by every other iOS app that even attempts to provide similar solutions. Shu allowed me to open, analyze, extract, export, share, and archive files and packages in ways that were entirely inaccessible to me before I discovered it somehow.
The sole reason why I haven't sung the praises of these apps is because I fear that doing so will draw the evil eye of Pegasus to them, and place the developer's well being at risk. I hope that this review will be of at least a small token of value in return for the enormous amount of value that I've received from the developer's work.
Whether he knows it or not, he has altered the course of humanity through the work that his apps have allowed me to accomplish in my fight to defend all of our digital privacy and the sovereignty of of the human mind. I hope that I can return the favor somehow, some day. Cheers.
This is a great file VIEWER app. I wish...
Especially for Binary files in hex. *ATTN Developer* There is a MASSIVE...hole in iOS software. There are *almost* ZERO hex EDITORS for iOS. ONLY thing useable is Filza’s built in..and..well..it’s not the greatest.
*I wish* I could have a hex editor with the AMAZING view that Shu has for binary hex files. It’d be a...Shu in😂...as a hot App. Seeing as none others out there in the App Store..really even work at all.🙏 I know personally..I’d $pay$ for it and be thankful for it on top of that
versatile,semi-expert app with engineering aesthetics
Among all the Elements which consist in the foundation of the World, Water must be the most adorable. It motivates Dake to proceed,to acquire the Unknown. People saying,"We need this,We need that", and long after, a voice comes up, "Wait, you undeserved", then vanishing, hidden back into Water again. Listen, you can still hear the Echoes,"not now～not now～not～～no～w～～～～".
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PixelCyber Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 61.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © PixelCyber
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.