CoStar connects you directly to the celebrities you love.
FanCasts – Participate in live video chats with celebrities. All you have to do is submit the question you want to ask ahead of time.
StarCasts – One-way live streams where celebrities stream a live video to their fans.
Archived Video – All previous events are stored and available for you to view on CoStar
CoStar also features exclusive news articles from and about our partnered celebrities and a forum section
Information about CoStar Premium Subscriptions
-CoStar offers premium subscriptions to grant access to content on some channels.
-These Premium Channel Subscriptions are auto-renewing and are charged monthly to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions grant you access to all content within that channel, this includes:
*Forum Posts and the ability to participate in the discussions.
*Video on Demand
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when a user purchases a subscription.
- For more information, refer to our terms and conditions at www.costarexperience.com/user-terms-conditions.
Minor enhancements to login screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Experienced a bug or two, but an overall great experience!
This review is coming after my second Costar Fancast with Jeremy Shada. There are a few things I would like to address here and there, so let’s get started.
I happened to know about this app from Jeremy’s Instagram. Curious to see how it works, and as a fan of Jeremy, I tried it out. It was a nice conversation with him and the lady from the Costar team, with almost no problems regarding bugs from what I remember. I believe that little experiment of mine was a part of the 7th Jeremy Shada fancast.
Later, up to the time of writing this, I just finished up with my part on the 14th fancast with him. There was a bug I encountered that kind of bothered me, however. All I could see was the mic, camera, and disconnect buttons and nothing else. The rest was black, despite the fancast going on. I was still able to talk with Jeremy and a Costar worker, but I couldn’t see any faces whatsoever, even though they said they could see me. I enjoyed the experience though, and I thank Costar for letting me talk with a man such as Jeremy, and Costar let me know that they will try to fix the black screen bug I was having, which was my one criticism towards them and the app.
Overall, while there are a few major bugs here and there from what I know, Costar’s fancasts are a delight to be in, and there is a good chance I will try and join another one involving Jeremy later on. To end things off, I trust Costar will fix the bugs that me and others were having trouble with, and they have earned my respect as a company.
Avery Williamson Fan Cast
I had a phenomenal time chatting with Avery Williamson! As a die hard Jets fan it was an amazing feeling. Thank you for making the process easy and user friendly. Keep up the great work, I’ll be joining again.
A Williamson Fancast
Had a great time on the fancast with Avery Williamson it was an incredible experience
- Padlokt Pty Ltd
- 83.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Padlokt Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.