Are you looking for a free MMORPG based open-field with high-quality graphics?
RebirthM is the answer you've ever seen before!
Be sure before playing with the previous reviews!
Just install and feel free to play!
* Note *
• We support fully automatic gameplay
• It needs to be updated with an additional 1.85GB just once
▶ Since 2018
• So many users are playing came from over 70 countries
• Over 1M users meet this game
• RvR, PvP, PvE, etc
• Dungeons, Raid, Guild, Guild War, etc
• Lv.800 contents
• Exchange, Crafting, Upgrade, Enhancement, etc
• You can get so many items included in the equipment via playing. it's totally free
• We have regular maintenance and improvements
• Want more? Check it out with your own RPG insight!
• Korean, English, Thai, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Portugues
• More languages will be coming soon
- Extended the main quests and sub-quests
- Boss Runes
- 25 vs 25 weekly
- Party renewal
- Change the guild life cycle
So many features updated.
Please check the details via the official community.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad at all
This is a decent mmorpg. If you like having some level of control (still with an auto run feature) and you like the 3rd person free roam feel, this fits the bill. It has all the features of any rpg in the App Store. It started out kinda slow but actually is just as fun as any, reminded me somewhat of lineage 2. The graphics and gameplay are a small step downward from something like rangers of oblivion but still worth the time if you enjoy playing these types of games. If more folks play it I think it will be even better with more updates and pvp options. But honestly it appears that it already has a lot of that. What this game really needs is more marketing, I literally stumbled upon this game while looking for anything to resemble AxE. Play the game it’s worth it.
Made a character and every time I just to launch the game it crashes.
My personal thoughts (please read if you want to play the game)
I personally think the game is to boring there is no voice acting or any story (most of this text will be cons) that I feel connected to that may be because I didn’t read much of the text but I think there should be more involved in the cut scenes because if I’m playing a game I don’t want to read especially as a teenager it is not fun and if I was an adult playing the game I still would not like to read the text also the skill system is a big pain and I don’t like it one bit and I’m sure if you asked people they wouldn’t like it. The game throws some pay to win features at you. I also believe the character/equip system is an absolute beauty the game is not great looking tho but is expected of a mobile game but that is at its max and still looks terrible but some people may like it to some extent I did like it at some points but it did stay extremely repetitive and boring as I say in the beginning also the leveling is terrible and hard to understand
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CARET GAMES Inc.
- 196.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Caret Games
- In-App Purchases
- Chaos Golden Box $44.99
- Level Up Pack $4.99
- 2021 All-in-One $26.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.