Grow, conquer, and claim the Throne! Write YOUR heroic epic as an Orc, Elf, Undead, or Human in this new evolution of fantasy and RTS.
Lead your Heroes with savage might or dazzling magic. Kit them out with upgradeable spells, troops, and gear. Ally with players around the world for endless territory wars, throne battles, exploration, and expansion in your own never-ending story.
BUILD YOUR WORLD
- Choose Human, Elf, Orc, or Undead: Each race has its own strategies and stunning 3D castle!
- Upgrade dozens of unique buildings, research projects, and new mystic Spells.
- Fight and chat with alliances of real-world players! Design your banner, declare your creed, and build your empire together.
- Collect crazy powerful Heroes from EVERY background! From Joan, the righteous Human rebel, to Bloody Mary, the bloodthirsty Undead queen.
- Customize your army with 50+ troops, from common infantry to legendary dragons. Switch up your formation and upgrade Hero, Troops, Gear, and Spells completely separately!
STAKE YOUR CLAIM
- Race to take new lands before your enemies! Control resources to control the realm.
- Change the world! Your opponents are REAL players with wile and ambition. Launch massive group attacks, defend allies in real-time, negotiate treaties, or stab them in the back.
STRATEGIZE & CONQUER
- Swoop to join your ally’s sneak-attack. Trap your enemy with last-minute reinforcements. Real-time battles need team work and instinct!
- YOU control timing and targeting to cast explosive Spells and trigger massive combos.
- Strategy beats all. With the right combos and timing, David beats Goliath every time.
Your legend begins now!
Connect with us on Facebook: https:// facebook.com/TitanThrone/
-Added Jewel slot for Gear of green quality or higher. Now you can inlay Jewels to enhance Gear. Jewels can be fused from Fragments. Killing monsters level 20 and above, exploring Mysterious Chests level 6 and above, the Black Market and certain events all have a chance to give Jewel Fragments.
- Increased Resist Spell stats for Heroes level 21 and above.
- Increased Zombie Dragon Skill ‘Dark Plague’ defensive effect when hit by troop skills.
- Increased Hero Gifts ‘Titan Homeland’ and ‘Army Commander’ effects.
- Optimized Hero Gift ‘Landfall’ effect to reduce both Physical and Magical Attacks.
- Lowered Griffin Skill ‘Griffin Counter’ damage by 10%-15% depending on skill level.
- Fixed issue with Lionheart specialty sometimes dealing abnormal bonuses of the spell ‘Iron Fist’.
- Fixed issue with Attack Bonus dealing over the limit of 300% in some situations.
- Fixed issue with Full Shield lasting longer than normal in some situations.
- Fixed some interface display errors.
- Fixed some game text display errors.
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting game play
As a player of WAO I didn’t know what to expect in this game. It is quite different from WAO and it has its good and it has its bad but overall me and my alliance enjoys this game and is having fun playing it. I have had the luck of playing with my original members from the alliance I played with in WAO though so this is a learning experience from us all but a good one. I like how they have a cheaper monthly pack and a full monthly pack that way everyone will have access of a monthly pack unlike WAO. Many great ideas that WAO lacked and they placed in this and there are also many they took away as well, like being able to send resources to alliance members and also making resources very hard to come by, but st the same time it allowed for a challenge that we never had to do in this game before. Thank you for creating another great challenging game that requires teamwork and another game that you don’t have to spend any money at all and can still grow and play and have fun in.
Great Idle War Strategy Game
I am very pleased with finding this great game.
It plays like most mobile strategy games where you have your kingdom, unlockable tiers of troops based on kingdom lvl, heroes to hire and use to evolve themselves and each other, an adventure timeline to help boost your heroes xp lvl, monster battles on the world screen, action tiles and resources tiles to occupy and drain/defend, and of course a gem system which is actually very fair compared to other titles like this.
Anyway that all sounds like just another war game right? But Titan Throne throws on nice spin with their Hero Types. You can choose from four different types of kingdoms, human, undead, orc, and uhh elf I think? I didn’t really look I just went Undead and I am having a lot of fun with this game.
It feels a lot less like a pay to win game, strategy and alliance decisions will outweigh gem purchases as gems are mostly used for speedups for tech, troops, and construction rather than epic gear for your heroes.
I know this review was a little long but as a long time mobile gamer and even longer time console and pc gamer I know good work when I see it and I would like to see the community grow so this game can get really fun!
Good Launch Needs more Content
So Titan Throne isn’t exactly the most “fresh” content but what is here is well executed. On launch there isn’t any game breaking bugs so bravo for that. However, it does have some drawbacks such as long wait times for troops who are lost too easily, The tutorial is bad if non existent, and you have to choose a faction without knowing much about any of them except the aesthetics and no matter how much you attack a mine it will not allow you to secure it as yours whether you occupy or plunder and sit you wanna zoom in particular areas of your city good luck with that. So there is room for improvement but it’s a new game and to be expected.
In Game the gameplay at first is lame and dry but as you join an alliance it helps grasp and captivates you. You’ll see there are of things to do some being cool such as getting donations, obtaining area to get elite mines and defending that area from other guilds. Aside from the drawback of base members being 20 in a guild the guild aspect is very polished.
Overall thoughts and concerns are that the support does take a while to reply it’s been 3 days now so that’s terrible. Beware of spenders and micro transactions if you get city wipes you lose it all since most of your power is from your troops so wary on spending at first until you somewhat grasp the game.
In Game user: AlexAstro
- Camel Games, Inc
- 178.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Camel Games Copyright
- In-App Purchases
- 4.99 USD $4.99
- 1.99 USD $1.99
- 9.99 USD $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.