Journey to a magical sparkly island where pandas, wizards, mermaids are just the beginning! BEDAZZLE, CRAFT and FARM your way through enchanted lands as you free a world submerged in water. Can you reverse the curse with the power of smiles and rainbows to bring happiness to the villagers?
DISCOVER FANTASTICAL LANDS!
• Twinkle time! Collect magic and happiness to unveil new ground!
• Oh no! Can you lift the spell that has transformed the villagers into sad creatures?
• Let’s open up the world! Reverse the curse to reveal unique and colorful islands!
KEEP ON SMILING!
• Earn coins and gems to beautify the town with exclusive décor!
• Collect balloons and earn daily rewards – magnificent!
• Make way! Fulfill orders and complete tasks for your delightful villagers
• Fly your hot air balloon to trade and sell goods with neighbors! Making new friends is fun!
POOF! FARM TO FLOURISH!
• Harvest produce, grow crops and tend to cute animals
• Decorate the town with farms and beautiful gardens! Let’s live in color!
• Bake, grill, and can delicious treats for your islanders
• Mine for stones to rebuild homes, taverns, castles and more!
• Craft, forge, weave and sew – it’s always a party!
There are hundreds of special characters waiting to meet you!
Come sparkle with us:
More magical updates have come to Decurse! Join Emily, Otis, and all your friends and experience the newest additions.
• Explore newly exposed land on the main island (and celebrate no more tentacles!)
• Time to move past level 70! New levels 71 to 90 have been added!
• Get ready to get crafting! We have added new craft machines and recipes.
• Open the storybook and experience 3 new story events about the island’s history.
• We’ve been busy improving seawalls, clearing debris, and fixing up issues across all the islands to help you have more magical fun.
Ratings and Reviews
Decurse is one of the most unique farming sim games I’ve played, and I’ve played hundreds! It has many aspects that you would expect, crop plots, animals, crafting buildings, decorations, unlocking new areas, etc. But what I find fascinating is that they use a blocking system which allows you to fill in the in-game art of the homes, making it appear in segments instead of all at once! I find it extremely fun and original! Same thing with clearing away the curse on the stone walls and rebuilding them, it really feels like you’re fixing the island, and not just clicking a button once you have the materials, a tarp goes over whatever you’re repairing and a few hours later it’s magically fixed. It feels so much more tangible. This unique mechanic makes Decurse stand out amongst a vast ocean of mobile farming sim games, while still being simple and understandable for all ages! When I get bored of it, can see myself returning to the game and starting all over again a couple months later, experiencing all the fun once more!
Fun game but takes forever!
To grow crops, produce goods, etc! It takes forever some things you have to wait an hour or more!!! Then events go to quickly being that you have to wait so long for everything else to get made or grow to get the items you need for the event! It is absolutely ridiculous! Sometimes I’ll leave the game temporarily to go do things, being that I have a life and children, and I won’t be able to come back to get what I needed because it takes so long for it to get done so by the time I am able to again I no longer need those items that take up space in my inventory so I’m constantly playing catch-up for the next event! It makes me almost not wanna play anymore! This is basically a knock off of sunken secrets which is a better version. If they could just fix how long it takes for things to be made or grow I think it would make this game a ton better! Other than that it is a cute game as I really did like sunken secrets! Oh and as for the wizard tower I can never get through even halfway because it goes to quick and it takes too long to collect magic which you don’t even get that much when you do collect! No way to buy more fountains or upgrade the fountains you do have for more magic either! Like I can almost literally doing next to nothing on this game because of the time it takes for EVERYTHING!!!
Fun game, but impossible to play alone
This game is a lot like Hay Day. The only difference is that it limits the amount of soil plots you can have to a ridiculously small amount compared to the amount of seeds you can plant. Sure the amount goes up as you level, but not enough to supply the demand needed to make everything else. It has a marketplace where you can buy more resources...with only 3 slots that fill randomly, and one slot is also reserved for the very expensive in game money that is hard to get. You can unlock more slots with the same in game expensive money. Your supposed to get said money if you watch an ad that pops up from time to time, but I never got the promised gems, and eventually gave up on that as a possible source of income.
Honestly, I don’t mind waiting hours for things to unlock. There’s lots to do as you progress through the game. What turns me off this game is that it is virtually impossible to play this thing alone unless you spend hours cycling through the crops. I am not willing to spend real money on fake pixel money. I am not willing to coerce my friends to play a game with me so they can help me fill barrels to trade with. As a result, I was extremely limited in what I could do in this game. It’s not for me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 224.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- A Small Number of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Small Gem Pack $0.99
- Sack of Gems $9.99
- Lab Pack $5.99
- Purse Full of Gold $2.99
- Chest of Gems $19.99
- Medium Gem Pack $5.99
- Handful of Gold $0.99
- Pile of Gold $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.