Journey to a magical sparkly island where pandas, wizards, mermaids are just the beginning! BEDAZZLE, CRAFT and FARM your way through enchanted lands as you free a world submerged in water. Can you reverse the curse with the power of smiles and rainbows to bring happiness to the villagers?
DISCOVER FANTASTICAL LANDS!
• Twinkle time! Collect magic and happiness to unveil new ground!
• Oh no! Can you lift the spell that has transformed the villagers into sad creatures?
• Let’s open up the world! Reverse the curse to reveal unique and colorful islands!
KEEP ON SMILING!
• Earn coins and gems to beautify the town with exclusive décor!
• Collect balloons and earn daily rewards – magnificent!
• Make way! Fulfill orders and complete tasks for your delightful villagers
• Fly your hot air balloon to trade and sell goods with neighbors! Making new friends is fun!
POOF! FARM TO FLOURISH!
• Harvest produce, grow crops and tend to cute animals
• Decorate the town with farms and beautiful gardens! Let’s live in color!
• Bake, grill, and can delicious treats for your islanders
• Mine for stones to rebuild homes, taverns, castles and more!
• Craft, forge, weave and sew – it’s always a party!
There are hundreds of special characters waiting to meet you!
Come sparkle with us:
More magical updates come to Decurse! Join Emily, Otis, and all your friends for new events and features.
• Get your Clubhouse ready to race – Legendary Races are on the way! Compete against other top clubs to be the best of the best
• New, special rewards for playing are yours in the Octo-Bank! The more you play, the more you save and earn. Will you break the bank?
• We’ve also been busy maintaining seawalls, digging new wells, and fixing up the Island to help you have more magical fun!
• PLUS! Even more bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decurse is one of the most unique farming sim games I’ve played, and I’ve played hundreds! It has many aspects that you would expect, crop plots, animals, crafting buildings, decorations, unlocking new areas, etc. But what I find fascinating is that they use a blocking system which allows you to fill in the in-game art of the homes, making it appear in segments instead of all at once! I find it extremely fun and original! Same thing with clearing away the curse on the stone walls and rebuilding them, it really feels like you’re fixing the island, and not just clicking a button once you have the materials, a tarp goes over whatever you’re repairing and a few hours later it’s magically fixed. It feels so much more tangible. This unique mechanic makes Decurse stand out amongst a vast ocean of mobile farming sim games, while still being simple and understandable for all ages! When I get bored of it, can see myself returning to the game and starting all over again a couple months later, experiencing all the fun once more!
Fun game but takes forever!
To grow crops, produce goods, etc! It takes forever some things you have to wait an hour or more!!! Then events go to quickly being that you have to wait so long for everything else to get made or grow to get the items you need for the event! It is absolutely ridiculous! Sometimes I’ll leave the game temporarily to go do things, being that I have a life and children, and I won’t be able to come back to get what I needed because it takes so long for it to get done so by the time I am able to again I no longer need those items that take up space in my inventory so I’m constantly playing catch-up for the next event! It makes me almost not wanna play anymore! This is basically a knock off of sunken secrets which is a better version. If they could just fix how long it takes for things to be made or grow I think it would make this game a ton better! Other than that it is a cute game as I really did like sunken secrets! Oh and as for the wizard tower I can never get through even halfway because it goes to quick and it takes too long to collect magic which you don’t even get that much when you do collect! No way to buy more fountains or upgrade the fountains you do have for more magic either! Like I can almost literally doing next to nothing on this game because of the time it takes for EVERYTHING!!!
Fun but not a long term game
The game is fun with bright colors and easy to understand. Build your town, manage your resources and wait and wait and wait. Unfortunately the game increases how much you need with each iteration completed for certain items, I did the first two keys needed to get rid of the Easter egg chest, but was unable to complete the next two, not because the task was hard, but because the time needed to complete the balloon runs had gotten to long. My inventory got full of all the different components I need for other tasks, gems type items to upgrade machines, building items to upgrade building, weird balloon items to upgrade storage, event items for each event, making it difficult to make and store the items necessary to complete task in a timely manner. If suddenly you need four popcorns to complete a balloon run, you can expect it to take at least six hours, the keys give you twenty four hours to complete, requiring about six balloon runs, if you are unlucky, you won’t be able to complete them. Each time you run a balloon run the time to complete increases. Eventually either you pay for time which I don’t find fun or you just let that part of the game go. In the long term I find this boring, so this is a fun short term game.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 418 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- A Small Number of Gems $0.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Sack of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.