Download the game for free and build lots of workstations in your multiple factories that produce cool stuff to collect idle cash.
The different workstations help grow your factory business and you collect even more idle cash.
Be the operator of your factory business & automate your workflow by hiring managers, so your products will sell automatically.
Your factory workers continue to run, even when you are offline from the game!
Improve your machines & productions and your idle cash income increases!
• Manage your own factories and automate the workflow to get more idle cash
• Your workstations continue producing, even when you are offline from the game
• Invest your idle cash and boost your income
• Hire managers to motivate the workstations
• Use Super Cash to improve your products and sell them at a higher price
• Open the game every 4 hours to get free Super Cash
• Manage up to 20 different workstations in each factory (e.g. toaster, battery, car productions and airplanes)
• Use trophies and prestige your factories to increase productivity!
• No internet connection needed
• In-App purchases available
◆◆◆ Become the greatest factory tycoon ever! ◆◆◆
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to email@example.com
– we are always happy about our players’ feedback!
▶ Your Idle Factory Tycoon Team ◀
Terms and conditions:
• Work smarter, not harder! You can now collect your Idle Cash and boost your factories directly from the map
• Not only can boosts now be combined, they now boost all your factories globally
Stay tuned! More updates coming soon
Have an awesome idea? Write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
A game with building potential.
(I've tried to make this review 2 times already but the nick bit me right me right back both times) This game is great but when you've unlocked all 20 of your work benches it gets quite boring, these are some small features to make the game better. First, more factory locations, this really simple you produce items in your first factory you check the map and find the research lab, and in there is the main key to the update different factory types,the limit and disaster prevention, you can research stuff in a tree and you don't have to worry about branches of research closing other branches. So for example you research the vehicle factory, you need already crafted items to get started so in your central/first factory you can choose where the truck needs to go. The market is selected to make money remotely and choosing one of your factories sends the items there and suppliers will switch route by unloading the truck full of materials and distribute them evenly at the workstations and lastly is factory disasters they have a low chance of happening unless you prestige which increases the odds how to prevent them you may be asking, go to the lab to research it, "this is my example" factory fire happen uncommonly but when they hit it stops production as all the employees escape the building and you have to wait until fire fighters arrive to put it out.
Great Game but needs some improvements
Ok before I start this review I’d like to say that no game is perfect but this is really fun. Ok here is some criticisms i have
1. Quest: I started this game a while back but then I left and when I came back i saw you guys added quest and I think it’s Part good and part bad. I don’t think that they should be required for unlocking new areas, they should be Side things that you unlock with every new section. This way it’s not a chore to unlock new areas but you keep quests. The only requirement for new areas should be level 15 work table and money to start the time.
2. Factory unlock. I saw how to unlock each factory you had to have station 10 then 16 then 21 over and over and over I don’t think that’s good. My recommendation is have the 2nd Factory unlock at station 10 then 3 and 4 unlock at stations 15 in the previous ones and 5 and 6 unlock at station 20. This will help because you have more to do while you build up to the high station later in the game.
3. This is a small thing but factories 1-4 had unique designs but 5 and 6 don’t. It’s ok but I would really appreciate if they got an update
Ok that’s all I have to say. Now I want to say again that I love this game and I want to see this grow and improve. I get that some of these things won’t happen and I’m not a programmer but I’m excited to see what you guys have in store for this game.
Thanks to anyone who read this
Another great job, FluffyFairy!
I have played your other game, and I liked it though it is slowly getting more boring. Anyway, I just recently got this game and like the new ideas. I like how you have to think harder to figure out what to produce and what to send down the line or sell, though this may make me frustrated later, I don't know. I'll add a few suggestions to this review later when I think of some and have had more time to play. Overall this is a great game, but I rated it 4 stars because it is new and I would like to see how much you improve it before giving a five-star rating.
(Every time I leave a space between lines, it means that I am making an edit.) I found a very minor thing you could fix: for the production assistant, it says, "You can now click on the Warehouse Manager - he will help you setup the production for you!" At the end, I suggest leaving out the "for you," or leaving out the "help you." This is just a minor grammatical error I found, so sorry if I sound nitpicky.
- Kolibri Games GmbH
- 345.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Kolibri Games GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package $4.99
- Small Super Cash Bundle $1.99
- Medium Super Cash Bundle $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.