Want to make it easier to take care of your health? With you, wherever you are.
Providence’s mobile app is your personalized connection to the great care and services Providence caregivers are known for.
• Check your symptoms
• Get care easily with your smartphone – including telehealth and virtual visits – from wherever you choose
FAST ACCESS TO CARE
• Locate nearby Urgent and ExpressCare clinics
• Make same-day appointments for common conditions that need prompt attention
• See wait times and get in line
• Begin the check-in process from home
• Message your provider
• View important health reminders
• See your upcoming appointments
• View lab and test results
• See and share your MyChart medical records
• View and pay medical bills
• Have your allergies and medications all in one place
It’s all possible with our Providence app, your personalized connection to great care. Because when it comes to your health, we’re with you, wherever you are.
When enrolled in self tracking programs, the MyChart section of our app integrates with HealthKit, including data from the Apple Health App.
Covenant Health and Grace Clinic have proudly served West Texas and eastern New Mexico for more than 100 years. As members of the Providence family, a non-profit health care system serving communities throughout the western U.S., we are committed to enhancing the health of the people of the South Plains
Providence makes it easy to be healthy!
This version includes:
• Resolved issues experienced by some users of the app
Ratings and Reviews
Always fast, professional and accurate
Have had to reach out to a doctor for Covid symptoms about 4 times in the last year.
Using the app is super easy, convenient, and straightforward.
Making a virtual visit is easy and the doctors and nurses are pleasant, very helpful and keeping me up to date on latest covid quarantine regulations to help keep me and my coworkers safe.
I tell many people about this app and how great it is.
Providence is doing a fantastic job of keeping me safe while getting me the care I need to be well even during a pandemic.
Dr. Daniel Kelly
I live in the Orange County area. I was referred to Dr. Kelly by my daughter-in-law, Lisa Pettit Rios (St. John’s ER nurse), for a pituitary tumor. I called Dr. Kelly’s office and received a return call from his PA, Amy the same day. I was able to provide Amy my medical records. An appointment was scheduled for me the next day. After reviewing my records, it was determined surgery would be the best option. The surgery was scheduled within 6 days. All pre-op was done then same day of my initial visit. Everything was explained to me very well and there were no hiccups. From start to finish Dr. Kelly and his office are top notch! 10 out of 10!!
Cost Effective, Reliable and Fast Service
I’ve used this app today and has been truly amazed with the convenience. Not only is it cheap, this tool was absolutely helpful! Thank you Providence for embracing technology and for also making this service available to more people that can’t afford doctors visits or any huge medical bills.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you had a good experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 189.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2022 Providence. All Rights Reserved.