#1 Smartest Flight Search!
Travel sites ask airlines for a commission. If the airline refuses to pay, the site retaliates by de-listing them. Either way, you lose.
AirBrain has a different model: we work for you. You pay us, and we show you ALL flights, regardless of underlying airline deals. Compare our flight results to the big sites out there. You'll discover a hidden treasure of flights, ready to fly you all over the world.
If you don't like the app, message us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll venmo you a refund.
Airline sites and apps like United Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Southwest, Jetblue, British Airways, Lufthansa, Air France and many others have been known to hide their *own* flights once they become full.
Aggregators like Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, CheapoAir, Skiplagged, Hopper and Kayak seem to do a bit better than the airlines themselves. But they still lack many individual results. Their logic is consistent with their business model: why list flights we can't get paid for?
AirBrain's model is to deliver the FULL flight list, whether or not we can get paid for it. AirBrain is a totally independent company, and we're starting from a baseline of zero. We only care about showing you a COMPREHENSIVE flight list, and letting you decide.
Enjoy this revolution in air travel. Send feedback to email@example.com
And now with AirBrain Genius, you can elevate your travel experience to whole new level of speed and efficiency. Here is information regarding our AirBrain Genius premium subscription:
- It's called AirBrain Genius
- Monthly subscription, available on a 1 year basis
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at $4.99/month US.
- Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
major bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I spent several minutes tapping my way around this app, and there seems to be no way to set a date for your search. You can only set your departure and arrival city, and it shows you flights for today and tomorrow. That seems useless to me, unless you are an extremely spontaneous traveler. It also doesn’t support landscape mode on my iPad, which is disappointing.
There is no way to cancel membership. This app only provides airfare for today or tomorrow.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kuan Dao-Sheng LLC
- 41.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Kuan Dao-Sheng LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.