Move On will help you power through distractions, hyper-focus, and get things done in short bursts, while taking breaks to come up for air and relax. Now you can easily handle your work and break intervals.
It has a minimalist design so that you can narrow down your distraction and completely focus on your task!
• Distraction-free design.
• Set your goals.
• Change your work and break intervals.
• Timer works with any state of your device.
• Beautiful notifications.
• Easily set your main goal and achieve it!
Everything that you can conceive of wanting is within your grasp. The time is ripe and ready. Are you?
- Animations between pages have become even faster.
- We've made a couple of improvements to make sure the app is fully functioning for you.
There're lots of big and small improvements in Move On 2.
- Now you can change all the parameters of the task individually.
- Added an ability to add a note to the task.
- Added native support for beautiful Dark Mode.
- Improved speed and performance of the app.
- Made lots of small, but significant changes.
- We've even changed the design to make it even friendlier to you.
Be happy. Be productive.
We are happy to hear from you at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app! It helps me focus and stay on task. I don’t have to worry about when to start the timer, restart, adjust it for breaks. This app takes care of everything. One thing I’d like to see is setting the intervals for each individual task. Not all of my tasks require 4, some of mine require more or less. Setting individual intervals for each task will help me see what I’ve accomplished and what I haven’t.
This App is Great!
It’s perfect for studying with its simple timer system. It keeps you focused and doesn’t have things that can distract you. I has some customization but doesn’t deviate from its simplicity! Studying and homework goes so much smoother for me!
Sorry, but I struggled to figure out how to get this app to do what I wanted. I’m sure it works great but after 10 minutes of mild frustration I’m moving on to a different pomodoro app. I wish I could add new tasks while the timer was running, I don’t understand why the color doesn’t change during breaks, I can’t tell which task I have chosen without going to the timer screen, and some of the menus just weren’t intuitive to me.
Developer Response ,
We heard you clearly! There is a quick tutorial after the first launch of the application that helps to understand a simple logic of the app. And, please, be attentive, because the color of timer changes while you're having a short or a long break period. Thank you for understanding!
Let you be productive!
Sincerely, Eagle Arts Support team.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.