Do you like the new HEIC image format of iOS 11, but want more control on how to convert them to old format like JPG and PNG?
Unlike the simple system wide conversion of iOS 11, [Heic Converter] enables you to select the exact HEIC images you want and convert them to JPG or PNG of the exact size and quality.
You also don't need to worry about losing any information on your photos. It preserves all the metadata of HEIC images.
• Detect HEIC images automatically.
• Convert multiple HEIC images at once.
• Convert HEIC images to JPG or PNG.
• Choose jpg image quality. You can reduce the result file size by selecting low quality.
• Choose result image size. You can reduce the result file size by selecting low size.
• Save converted JPG and PNG files to Camera Roll.
• Share converted JPG and PNG files.
• Preserves EXIF and metadata.
• Optionally delete original HEIC images.
- Supports option of saving the converted images immediately after conversion
- Support for iOS12
- Support for new iPhone devices
Ratings and Reviews
Very fast conversion on even highest resolution images
This works and quickly, too. I didn’t see many ratings and was first worried because it was new and a PAID app. After reading about the other HEIC converter apps and all the ads that would come up at the worst timesI figured it was worth it to pay the two dollars and not have the ads. I don’t want an ad coming up after every conversion. I made the mistake and had my iPhone set to “live” photos during a trip and took over 100 pictures that were now in HEIC format. The only problem is, that Google Drive does not support HEIC. This was so worth the two bucks! GET IT!
Great App - well worth the price
Based on other reviews that described all kinds of issues in the free apps that do this job, and based on the reviews for this app, I decided to pay the 1.99 and get this one, and I’m so glad I did. It converted all 4000+ of my pics in less than 10 minutes, saved all the meta data, saved them back to my camera roll and deleted all the HEIC formatted ones. Get this one—you can thank me later!!
Absolutely worth it!
I normally don’t give 5 stars ratings unless they really met my expectations. This app did, and it does convert the new iOS photo format to Same high quality pics. Converted 80 pics in less than a minute.
Apphole should have a built in jpg converters because these pics takes by iOS 11 is unreadable from Windows OS and other Operating Systems such as androids of Linux.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.