Start planning and logging your workouts to achieve your fitness goals. A simple way to keep yourself accountable in your training and a single place to track your progress. Follow other athletes for motivation and find reputable coaches for programming in a single app.
- Plan your workouts ahead of time
- Follow athletes and partake in friendly competition
- Find Coaches and inquire about programming
- Over 1000 movements and workouts to chose from
- Track personal best and keep history of your progress
- Set goals and surpass them
- A growing community of athletes and coaches
- There is a custom web application for coaches with enhanced features.
- Manage and track all your athletes in one place
- Create reusable program templates to onboard new athletes faster
- Set goals for your athletes
- Create weekly/monthly check ins for your athletes
- Push notification alerts for new and logged workouts
Fixes bug around video uploading issues. Enhancing video upload process performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazingly in-depth app!
As a crossfit coach/personal trainer I spent years struggling to find an easy way to manage my clients/athletes, this app does it all!
I wish this had been around years ago. In-depth tools for creating programs, managing clients/athletes and tracking progress that are simple to use and constantly updated with new tools/features.
Highly recommend this app for any athlete or fitness pro looking to stay on top of their progress!
The app is fairly straightforward and has an impressive amount categorized and popular lifts! You can even track cardio fairly easily! However there is some tediousness when it comes to planning my own workouts. I have a couple of workouts that are the same each week and I only increase the weights per rep but as of right now I cannot figure out how to schedule recurring workouts... this feature would be extremely helpful as I don’t have a trainer linked to my account or setting my workouts. Typing the same workouts every week with 5+ exercises with 4-5 sets each is not a valuable use of my time :/ excited to see future updates however this doesn’t quite meet the mark for me yet.
Great app for CrossFit
Great app for tracking CrossFit workouts. There are some very minor issues that will likely be corrected in future releases:
- when editing profile it doesn’t seem to save changes
- entering miles- can’t seem to enter less than full miles (ie: needed to log 1.4 miles but only option is 1 or 2 miles)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! Your first concern is a bug and we will look into it ASAP. Your second concern is in our roadmap for a later release. Thank you for using Gym Journal!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Appvents, LLC
- 35.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Appvents, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.