Try one of the best endless idle RPG games! With stunning graphics, captivating music & astounding incremental rpg idle game features you are sure to be wildly entertained with Catch Idle. See why we are considered from our players as one of the most entertaining infinite crafting idle clicker RPGs.
Even the most addictive games can be boring and most ardent battle chasers will feel tired if you spend endless hours playing just for leveling up & collecting stuff in dungeon siege and quests. Unlike other RPGs when you must play hours and hours to collect items, you can take a break on Catch Idle with no need to tapping and the game will continue.
■■ Don't compare this game with the other idle games! ■■
• Auto quest & auto battle even when you’re idle
• Infinite growth and collect golds even when you’re not actively playing
• Various hero units to choose from barrack such as dragon, etc.
• Complete missions, especially Daily Missions to get rewards
• Awesome graphic, background music, and sound effects
• Make your units upgraded and use revive, stun, fear and poison skills
• Boost up various buff for your legion with gem, orb, token and honor point!
• PvP & PvE mode (Arena & Elite Dungeon)
• Equip units with powerful equipment
• Craft powerful items
• Camp Mastery – Build your own special camp
• Win the first place in the Hall of Fame with your legendary achievement though 7 leagues.
• Explore the other areas and get Archaeological points!
• So much FREE bonus to collect!
• Protect your phone screen with Idle Mode (the battle will continue in the background)
If you have any questions about other games,
please email us at the address below.
Official Facebook Page
- Enhanced game stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Making offline progress is a bugged hit or miss.
I absolutely adore this game, however there’s a pretty frustrating bug involving offline progress. Sometimes, you’ll progress normally, but other times you won’t have progressed at all and will still be where you were when you logged off, which is understandably frustrating for an idle game.
Developer Response ,
Please read the guide in the option and press the Save button to make sure you save your progress. If this is not helpful, please send us detailed problem to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gamers of Idle
This game, although fairly similar to other idle games, has distinct features and progression that makes it amazingly addicting, even f2p players have the ability to progress every day in this game. Out of every idle game I’ve played (and that is a lot...) this one take the cake when it come to addictiveness, and this is years later now that I’ve come back to it that I’m writing this review
Changing review due to update
After the recent change that now allows offline progress, this has easily become the best idle game on the market. Most idle games are plagued by having to stay logged in to progress, as you get further it requires you to have your phone on for hours and hours to make progress. This game has fixed that.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HalftimeStudio Inc.
- 401.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 HalftimeStudio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Event Pakage $9.99
- 30days Premium Speed $8.99
- 7days Premium Speed $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.