Amadine is an intuitive vector drawing and illustration software.
The app is perfect for graphic design professionals as well as amateurs with creative minds. Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers every tool for creating vector graphics, drawing vector illustrations, laying out flyers and brochures, designing websites, UI mockups, and company logos.
Perfectly balanced UI guarantees smooth and straightforward workflow. Brief and informative video tutorials provide for a quick start and sooth learning.
• Customize UI with attached or detached panels mode.
• Store multiple artworks in one document.
• Create multiple layers and sublayers.
• Different layer blending modes.
• View options: pixel/retina preview, outline, guides, grid and rulers.
• Use more than 30 vector design tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
• Add multiple strokes and fills, create unique stroke profiles using the Width tool.
• Write text along a path or inside a shape.
• Perform union, subtract, intersect and exclude operations on selected objects.
• Create vector art using pressure sensitive tablets.
• Draw illustrations with responsive and natural brushes.
• Create paths using the Path and Draw tools.
• Add, remove and arrange the anchor points.
• Convert points to corner points and smooth points.
• Edit paths and shapes that they form using the Knife, Scissors and Eraser tools.
• Export the entire document, a sheet or a selection JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF and SVG.
• Touch Bar and QuickLook supported.
• Automatically saves vector graphic versions you are working on.
• New feature: The Select > Same menu commands can be used to select objects with similar properties - stroke, fill color and other.
• Texts no longer disappear after expanding imported PDFs.
• Improves the way the Expand operation is applied to texts that have stoke, fill or other effects.
• It is now possible to lock/unlock, show/hide selected elements in the Layers panel using the context menu.
• Some usability improvements in the Layers panel.
• Arrow keys now always apply to objects selected on the canvas, they can no longer be used to navigate the Inspector.
• Fixes an issue where text filled with an image would display incorrectly after changing alignment.
• Fixes a number of bugs where shapes filled with PDF images display incorrectly.
• Fixes crashes when drawing short lines using a graphic tablet.
• Fixes some issues where text could display incorrectly when opening a documents.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AMADINE GREAT FOR CONCEPTUAL GRAPHS & ILLUSTRATIONS
I just purchased a copy of the Amadine vector drawing tool last night. It is simple to use. Numerous excellent tutorials make it easy to learn with minor effort.
I am writing a series of lessons about statistical analysis & need a tool that will draw & label statistical graphs (PDFs, CDFs and the like). The tool has plenty of power to achieve good results. The Snap to Grid option enables creation of figures where lines neatly meet curves & axes. The rotation tool handles labeling of both vertical & horozontal axes. A wide range of text fonts are available. “Symbols” are included which enable use of Greek Alphabet labels on graphs.
This is a very easy to use, bug free tool at an attractive price. I have used “Belight” products before & they were good. Amadine is also excellent.
Fresh off the Front Page
As a huge Affinity Designer nerd for its simplicity and easy editing, this program seems to follow a lot of the similar routes. They both got something right that Adobe Illustrator did not. "An Easy Learning Curve and no monthly subscription." Everything is so straight forward, interface is easy to navigate, the tools are great, and this makes drawing fun.
The only two things I dislike about this program is that it is not yet up to par with speed and compatability. Various effects and complex bitmap pattern fills really slow the program down. And I cannot transfer files I made from other vector programs in this one (efficently). SVG results to loss of formatting, and the other file formats do not work as well
But for a beginning vector program, it's amazing how much has already been implimented. Usually, it takes years for many features to come with the package. This needs more awareness, a support forum, and etc. This takes a great first step.
REALLY cool app!
I've been using Swift Pub and Art Text for years to create my music book covers. As soon as I saw it was from Belight (which has awesome customer service) I decided to purchase it.
This app is SO easy and cool to use if you want to do serious work or just fool around and learn. I've used other "Mac" apps to replace work done in Illustrator and they just seemed clumsy and/or lacking.
I've only gone through just a couple of tutorials and here are my notes:
Option drag shape from MIDDLE keeps the middle of the shape at the start of the cursor.
Shift drag keeps shape uniform.
Cmmd toggles between Move Tool (V) and Selection tool (A).
Use Selection Tool to see "widgets" for corner curves on a Rounded Rectangle, Polygon and Star Shapes.
Pressing "Expand" in Tool Bar above or Modify > Expand makes a shape editable.
Eyeball (upper-right of Tool Bar) > Smart Guides turns "snapping" on/off.
HARD to accomplish things are now easy and fun to work on...buy it!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.