Limited time price
Vatanator Pro is an advanced multitrack music sequencer with integrated drum machine, sampler and functionality to load external AUv3 instruments and effects. Support full feature MIDI and MPE. Vatanator Pro is an all-in-one music composer for instant results.
• Audio Unit Extension Host
• Advanced multi-track music sequencer
• Edit and record patterns in real-time (with options for quantization, undo and more)
• Integrated real-time drum sampler with individual effects and XY pad
• On-screen piano keyboard for playing/recording AUv3 instruments
• Isomorphic keyboard with option for selecting different scales
• Full MIDI implementation (Bluetooth MIDI, Network MIDI and USB MIDI)
• MIDI Learn implementation
• Integrated drum repeater and instrument arpeggiator
• MPE support
• Parameter automation (AUv3 and internal parameters)
• Song arranger
• Performance Mode (use multi-touch to control patterns)
• Drum kit editor (with ability for rearrange/remove/add samples)
• Sample recorder and advanced sample slicer
• Audiobus, Ableton Link, Ableton Live Set Export and Inter-App Audio support
• Import Audio/MIDI files from Files app
• Audio track support
• Multi-channel mixer
• Odd-time signature support
• Option to autosave/load last project
- fixed crash when changing individual volume/pitch controls in drum track
- fixed rare crash when entering fullscreen mode for AU instrument
- fixed bug regarding song arrangement clips and play marker, now they can be positioned correctly after changing song length
- improved handling for audio session when app enters background mode
- drum repeater now can be recorded
- instruments with IAA now can be saved/loaded correctly
- improved UI experience for 10.2" iPads
- MIDI improvements
- general stability and UI fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Shows Promise (UPDATED)
Crashes every time, constant weird bugs and glitches (like note repeats not being recorded or play head not moving), manual claims you can slice samples but i can not find that option anywhere. There doesn’t seem to be an undo, and you can only have one drum track. I want to like this app. I love the layout and proposed workflow. It’s just not there yet… will be following and update my review if things change.
UPDATE 1: The first patch is out and already it is a lot more stable. That’s promising. However I find it comically absurd to advertise this as some advanced deep app and charge so much for it. One effect per channel? You can only slice audio you record in (not import) and even then the options are limiting. I’m okay with having a focused, limited tool set, but maybe don’t charge so much for it and act like it’s an advanced tool.
Lots of potential
I think there is some great potential hidden here. If this can be transformed to be a proper AU3 multi out plug-in, this will be a fantastic tool that I would use a LOT! Unfortunately, there are some showstopper bugs. Bugs can be squashed. What is more important, to me at least, is the ability to load as an AU3 plug in with multiple outs. I'll be keeping my eye on where this goes. I would like to use this one, but it's not quite ready fur primetime. Stay tuned for updates!
I am updating my review because the developer came Quick with that first update.To me that shows hard work and dedication.there is lots to like here and a great workflow. Let’s hope it goes the right direction. agree with the other reviewer. Not even close to ready. One effect slot per track is pointless and you can’t build your own kit or even record anything without it crashing. As of right now I will be requesting a refund on this.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BACKPULLVER SOFTWARE LTD OOD
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © "2022 Backpullver Software"
- In-App Purchases
- Groove Charge $0.00