- Inspect HTTP request in raw/struct mode
- Debug/edit with URL, har, p4thor
- Encoding, Cryptology, RegEx tools
- SSL certificate inspector
- Apple Silicon Mac supported
Anubis is for HTTP request debugging and inspecting.
Debug/Edit API & Understand HTTP request.
# Full support for dark mode
# Apple Silicon Mac supported
# Request (API Group > Tasks > Request records)
- Editing request in raw and struct mode
- Support multipart/form-data or raw file
- Build/edit request with URL, har, p4thor
- Requests replay with policy: delay, repeat, pipelining, etc
- Pick files from Photos, File App, "Resources" to construct a request
- Export OpenSSL command for HTTPS request records in:
- record detail > overview/request > link
- record detail > SSL/TLS version
Contruct HTTP request with policy of delay, repeat, duration, cookie storage, SSL/TLS version, SSL/TLS security policy..
- Encoding/Cryptology tools
- HTTPS cetificate inspector
- RegEx validator
- display CPU/Time cost for regular expression debugging
- tap "CPU/Time cost" area to show the cost analysis.
- alarm clock icon: CPU clock
- normal clock icon: time duration
- String encoding & converting
- IDN encoding (punny code)
- Date formatter
- br, gzip, deflate extracting
- HTTP chunked body extracting
- Network state
- Network interfaces
- Hardware state in real-time
* improvements for Apple Silicon Mac
* improvements for iOS 14 & Context Menu
* menu bar layout for iPad OS 14+ & Apple Silicon Mac
* show line number for syntax highlighted text
* add: Regular Expression Documentation
* add: request record with state ready > menu > duplicate
* performance improves for request/response body text highlight rendering
* improvements for inputing of SSL Certificate Inspector
* crash fixed for policy replay
* other bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The irony of "Anubis" is profound
This app is named after the Egyptian God Anubis (God of Death). And yet, this app is what literally preserved my life when it would have otherwise ended through the subversions and misdirections of Pegasus, and its supporting legion of Gangstalking hackers.
It's this app alone that allowed me to confirm what I had suspected for months, but was unable to prove; that my web traffic was being redirected/intercepted/blocked by Pegasus spyware operations. It allows me to analyze the SSL certificates of the web servers that answer my DNS queries, and consequently recognize when my web connections are clean or compromised. I'm looking forward to exploring the other functions of the app, but this alone makes the price more than worth it. If there's a way for me to donate more, please let me know. I'd be honored to oblige. Cheers.
best app,best Dake
With network debugging problems,we said let Dake do it,then it's done!
The only problem is that we'er not well prepared for Anubis,like the Ancient God,it's so MYSTERIOUS that we still want more from Dake's instructions!
Great companion to Thor
Great for use with single API calls. Wether you just want to get a single call or if you need to decode a call, this is my go-to.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chengdu PixelCyber Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 32.1 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © PixelCyber
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.