The Spend App gives you the ability to create a multi-currency digital wallet connected to your smart phone or web based device. We make it easy to securely buy, use, store, and spend your money as well as digital assets including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more.
With the sleek and simple Spend App you can:
* Securely store your USD, CAD, EUR, and 22 other fiat currencies within your Spend Wallet
* Securely store Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more within your Spend Wallet
* Sign-up for and link the Spend Visa® card directly to your Spend Wallet for real-time spending anywhere Visa® cards are accepted
* Convert digital currencies to fiat currencies instantly at point of purchase
* Send money to friends and family within your Spend Wallet
* Exchange digital assets and currencies right in your Spend Wallet instantly
* Access analytics and information on supported cryptocurrencies
Additional features include:
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance
- Send USD, CAD, EUR, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more around the world utilizing your Spend Wallet
- Your Digital Assets and funds are safe with our bank level security
- Enable Face ID / Touch ID to protect the app
- Remotely lock your Spend Visa® card if it is lost or stolen
If you're having issues with the app, or have some feedback, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Still some Bugs (Awesome app)
This app is awesome, the concept is awesome, but there are still a few bugs and glitches. For instance I went to deposit some money in from my bank, and it said "the amount you're trying to withdraw exceeds the balance." I wasn't trying to withdraw anything. However after that prompt I clicked "fingerprint" and was able to complete the process.
I love where it's going, however because of the glitches I'm still waiting to feel truly comfortable. I gave it 4 stars for now, but will change that once I feel it's running totally smooth.
Cannot believe Apple allows this app in the App Store!
⚠️⚠️Caution to anyone trying to use! ⚠️⚠️This company is not even a licensed financial institution in the United States. They stole over $52 from me for their virtual card. Not only that they promised me their virtual card would work with Apple Pay as there is not many other places you can use a virtual card. (Which you have to pay $25 for. 🙄) I added it to Apple Pay but every time I attempted to use it with Apple Pay it would immediately decline and when I called customer service they said, “Oh yeah, our technician said he was having problems with Apple Pay a while ago.” Provided me no solutions and when I asked them for my $25 back that I paid in order to obtain this non working virtual card, they refused. Since I wasn’t able to use the card at all, I then tried to withdraw to my bank account. After waiting for 7 days I contacted customer service again and asked where my transfer was. They then claimed that their banking transactions were “offline” whatever that means and essentially my ACH transfer was never initiated although the funds were out of my Spend account! They are a HUGE scam, and I would stay far away from them.
First of all, if you want a Spend card, its not cheap. In addition to KYC verification, you are forced to purchase their own “Spendcoin” currency and pay an additional membership fee ($25-$50) just to receive the prepaid card in the mail.
This can run a few hundred dollars depending on what card you want.
I was fine with this because I really liked the concept of the app. I wanted higher limits on my card so I requested an upgrade to a virtual card, which cost me about $150. They sent me a physical card instead. Fine. However, the card won’t activate. So no upgrade, no virtual card or physical card and $150 down the drain.
Its been almost 2 weeks and this still hasn’t been resolved. Support has been mostly non responsive.
I tried their live chat. I asked for their support phone number, but l was told there isn’t one.
I was also told that my case will be forwarded on to someone else and I’ll hear back via email in 24-48 hrs.
I contacted support several times now, same generic response from live chat and no one has ever gotten back to me via email or otherwise.
All I want is what I paid for. Otherwise I would like my money refunded. It feels like a scam and I wonder if this is happening to other people as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Spend Inc.
- 124 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2018 Spend
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.