Get down-to-earth clinical topics and learn "what it really means" to work in the ED with the legendary Rob Orman.
• Listen to manageable monthly episodes that cover everything you need to know about what's current in EM, plus practice-changing information from Essentials of Emergency Medicine.
• Say goodbye to unnecessary hoops with one-click CME. Click, claim, print... and get right back to your life.
• Save time by listening on any device, anywhere, including during your commute or while you're out for a run.
• Learn with the best. Hippo is directly accredited by the ACCME provide CME directly. Listening to Urgent Care RAP keeps you current a earns you up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit(s)™
About Hippo Education
At Hippo Education we’re committed to helping front-line medical professionals stay current, connected, and passionate. We’re a physician-founded, physician-run company focused on supporting a cadre of top-notch clinicians, like you.
Our energy goes toward recruiting the most astute and entertaining educators in medicine and providing them with every resource necessary to create the best education possible. Everything we make is specifically designed for busy medical professionals- it’s concise and segmented into easily digestible pieces to fit into your packed schedule. We believe the very best education is memorable and entertaining.
We continually invest in high-end, creative production and app technologies. We know your educational experience makes the difference- not only between passing and failing an exam, but often between life and death.
See how good medical education can be.
- add announcement banner for upcoming features or events
- improved compatibility with latest iPhone devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best medical podcast
The title says it all. I subscribe to other paid and nonpaid podcasts, but this one is the only one that consistently delivers useful, practical information that is easy to take to the bedside. It’s also uniquely delivered in an incredibly humble manner, a quality that can be hard to find in this new world of “medical superstars.” Rob Orman consistently presents himself as just another ER doc, and as a listener, it means a lot to hear from someone speaking from the trenches, rather than from a pedestal. Best wishes for a long podcast life ahead :)
My favorite podcast
Rob Orman records some of the best and most inspirational and moving interviews in all of medicine. As a medical student his podcast /interviews give me an incredible sense that what I am studying and striving to become does matter, and motivates me to be a better student /future doctor every day.
Very user friendly!
Love the ERCast app. Been a fan and follower of the podcast for years, but I didn’t get the app until recently as I didn’t feel I needed it. However, with the new content the app makes it much easier to navigate.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hippo Education, Inc.
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018-2021 Hippo Education, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.