Jump your way into the top ranks in this simple endless jumper. Soundtrack available at https://donnha.bandcamp.com/album/gadget.
* Removal of intro tutorial. Just takes you straight to the title screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Um, hi. I’ve never actually written a review before, but I think I have some valuable(ish) things to say. Sorry if a say them in a crappy way. First off, before I even get into the points, let me just say that this is a wonderful game. I would recommend it to all of my friends, even the ones who aren't that into video games. Here we go:
1. Personally, I don't have any problems with the style, but some people might find it a little grim. The whole game overall has a sort of dark look, so dark that you have a little flying lantern buddy like the guy on a cloud that rescues you in Mario Cart when you drive off the edge. That said, I do like the character and the obstacles. Maybe not blades in them though? If it didn’t look like the character died every time it touched one of the obstacles I might give this to my sister. For now, it’s a little grim.
2. The jumping window. I realize that you did address this in an update, but it’s still really small. Especially on the obstacles you have to double-jump to get over. Half the time I have jumped, but I didn’t jump early enough. The other half I jumped to late. I do still get over them sometimes; it’s not impossible. Just hard. The other obstacle isn’t really an obstacle, but is still sometimes hard to time correctly. The distance in between the platforms is a long. Especially because the character jumps high instead of far.(Which is also annoying because when the character jumps I cant see where the next platform is. It bugs me.) Sometimes I just barely make it.
3. I know I just spent forever talking all about how this game is bad, but it really is a great game at the core. I love the controls, and how they are a mash-up of piano tiles and subway surfers. They take a couple tries to get used to, but it makes the game challenging. I love it. I also love the character. If you look closely, you can see the windup key in her back and her button eyes. It makes her look like a toy. I think that’s awesome. I also like a how sharp and geometric she is. Who needs spheres? She looks great the way she is!
Okay, almost to the end here. Overall, I love this game, even if it isn’t that popular and still has a lot to improve. It’s a great concept, and the design is beautiful. If you’re reading this to decide wether or not if you should download it, the answer is you absolutely should.
- Donn Ha
- 104.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2018 Donn Ha
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.