Jump your way into the top ranks in this simple endless jumper. Soundtrack available at https://donnha.bandcamp.com/album/gadget.
* Removal of intro tutorial. Just takes you straight to the title screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Um, hi. I’ve never actually written a review before, but I think I have some valuable(ish) things to say. Sorry if a say them in a crappy way. First off, before I even get into the points, let me just say that this is a wonderful game. I would recommend it to all of my friends, even the ones who aren't that into video games. Here we go:
1. Personally, I don't have any problems with the style, but some people might find it a little grim. The whole game overall has a sort of dark look, so dark that you have a little flying lantern buddy like the guy on a cloud that rescues you in Mario Cart when you drive off the edge. That said, I do like the character and the obstacles. Maybe not blades in them though? If it didn’t look like the character died every time it touched one of the obstacles I might give this to my sister. For now, it’s a little grim.
2. The jumping window. I realize that you did address this in an update, but it’s still really small. Especially on the obstacles you have to double-jump to get over. Half the time I have jumped, but I didn’t jump early enough. The other half I jumped to late. I do still get over them sometimes; it’s not impossible. Just hard. The other obstacle isn’t really an obstacle, but is still sometimes hard to time correctly. The distance in between the platforms is a long. Especially because the character jumps high instead of far.(Which is also annoying because when the character jumps I cant see where the next platform is. It bugs me.) Sometimes I just barely make it.
3. I know I just spent forever talking all about how this game is bad, but it really is a great game at the core. I love the controls, and how they are a mash-up of piano tiles and subway surfers. They take a couple tries to get used to, but it makes the game challenging. I love it. I also love the character. If you look closely, you can see the windup key in her back and her button eyes. It makes her look like a toy. I think that’s awesome. I also like a how sharp and geometric she is. Who needs spheres? She looks great the way she is!
Okay, almost to the end here. Overall, I love this game, even if it isn’t that popular and still has a lot to improve. It’s a great concept, and the design is beautiful. If you’re reading this to decide wether or not if you should download it, the answer is you absolutely should.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Donn Ha
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2018 Donn Ha
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.