This app transforms your iPhone or iPad into a heart rate monitor. Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds. Simply download this app to see how healthy your are!
Everyone's maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary depending on age and training level.
Simply place your index finger on the back camera and the app detects the color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats. Then an advanced algorithm is used to compute your heart rate.
APP FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Examine your progress in graphs.
- Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR and maximum HR
- Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
- Share your HR measurements.
EASY TO USE
- Place your index finger on the back camera and flashlight
- Don't press too hard. If you do the blood circulation may be altered and the results could be affected.
- Try not to move too much during the measurement as this can vary the results.
- Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor.
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who is hardly active. Are you eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download this app and start a new healthy life today!
● Updated for iOS 14.
Download this update today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t know what to say
This tracks your heart rate but is not helpful I don’t really like it if I said something for it it is bad
I was trying to check out this app bc it’s free and am looking for a heart monitor app for my condition and after I downloaded it, I tried to use the app and it prompted me to use my Touch ID button to begin measuring my heart rate and I also use that Touch ID feature to purchase with and I touched it and instead of taking my heart rate it purchased $90 of upgrade?!? And I am unable to contact anyone who can help me get a refund. This is ridiculous and sad. Feeling duped into buying a product I didn’t know if it would work for my tracking...
This app is spam.
Downloaded this because it said it could take heart rate from iPad. Opened it up and got blasted with an ad for a crappy iPhone game. Couldn't close the ad; anywhere I pressed on the screen took me to the game in he App Store. When the ad finally closed, the app crashed. Worthless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Netviking AB
- 9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 - 2020 Netviking AB
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.