Moneyball is a simple basketball game with huge replay value.
Play against real people for free then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Shoot hoops to score points. Easy and fun!
• Each game has 4 regular balls and 1 moneyball. Keep shooting until time runs out or you lose your balls.
• Bonuses and Multipliers help boost your score, but you'll have to hit some trick shots to catch them all.
• Baskets get harder and more complicated the higher you go.
Enjoy the Competition
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, AZ, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Moneyball, cube cube, bubble shooter, diamond strike
Great games by these creators! My only problem is I experience a lot of crashes and now I can’t be refunded because I don’t have access to a computer!!! So if they could fix the crashing problem with me this game and all others by them would be great
Best basketball game ever, best money earning game ever!
Wow, I’m impressed with this game! This game is really fun, easy, and simple, and I get the money. I’m not trying to brag
, but I am actually the most skilled Moneyball player, I’m talking in my point of view, but, everyone can be good at the game!
But I have rated 4 out of 5 because players NEVER come to finish my cash games, like a week ago there were cash games that were pending, a lot of them, but eventually they would get completed, now I cant even play in cash, whats the point of getting refunded entry fee. Btw Im the most skilled player in the world for this game, but cant get a win, in my successful high score pending matches, kind of a shame, and I could have easily been top of league, but only pendings and refunds. I know its not your responsibility for the Skillz’s skill based algorithm, when you play the same skill, but it would have been good to make a tutorial for moneyball and also advertise it more, like you do with solitaire. This game could have been having a really good player base and prizes, but poor advertising, and a lot of times lack of it, aren’t making the game get the most out of it
It’s a good game. It’s fun but hard to get really good at. My problem, though, is the amount of unplayed games. I always have at least twenty games that are ‘awaiting challengers’ which makes it hard to get more z’s and money. In other, bigger games like bubble cube or pyramid, I usually have very little unplayed games and those games are usually challenged by the end of the day. You say that you match people up based on skill level. Maybe a change in the match-up algorithm or more advertisement of moneyball to get more people playing may fix it.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 203.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 Tether Studios Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.