Flotr combines meditation and sophrology techniques and helps you to calm easily your mind in all circumstances.
Flotr has been imagined to be a daily relaxation assistant. That’s why, Flotr is efficient and very easy to use. With Flotr, we have created a relaxation app focused on the essential.
Targeted, fast and effective exercises to practice wherever and whenever it’s needed.
Flotr tells you what you do thanks to sounds, lights and vibrations as you wish. Just let Flotr be your guide.
- AWAKE, it’s 30 seconds in your morning ritual to help you wake softly from your sleep and start the day in good shape.
- ZEN, to struggle against stress and anxiety or just relax.
FOCUS, to avoid digressions and refocus on essential tasks.
- SLEEP projects a light pulse throughout the room. Thanks to the light, your breathing rate will slow down until a perfect condition to fall asleep.
Flotr is also here for your meditation sessions.
Thanks to these sessions, you’ll be able to disconnect from the outside world and to become more aware of the present moment.
In the app, you will discover three types of meditations:
- Deep Calm aims to reach a state of cardiac coherence to allow you a real break out of time and get back in touch with yourself.
- Mindfulness leads to a spiritual awakening and will help you to focus on the present moment.
- Musical Meditation is an invitation to escape thanks to tailor-made ambient sounds.
We know that you have already too many things to consider througout the day. That’s why, we have created the Program mode to help you to organize your day as you wish. Choose the exercises that you enjoy, we will remind you when it’s time to take a break .
Thank you for meditate with Flotr!
We regularly update the application to improve stability and user experience.
In this new version:
- iOS 14 compatibility
- Performance improvement
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Each option is the same no matter what you select
Select sleep, select stress, or any of the available options and they are all the same. It wants you to look at the screen and breathe in and out. The problem is that it wants you to breathe really fast and it isn’t relaxing at all. When you select a meditation I think it lets you select a background sound. Otherwise it is silent unless you select a chime to notify you when to breathe (so you don’t have to watch the screen). But again, it is way too fast. Guess I should have tried it before I paid for premium because it is useless. Also, it is supposed to use sophrology and it does not.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that the experience does not completely satisfy you.
All the exercises are based on practices inspired by sophrology. They all have a different pattern, with a rhythm and a cycle duration adapted to each exercise.
With meditation exercises you can reduce the speed of breathing. The slow mode will probably be more suited to the way you meditate, we encourage you to try it.
In addition we are currently working on a feature so as the user can create his own exercise, so it will be possible to customize the pattern, the speed and the duration to everyone's needs.
Hugo from Flotr
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hugo Mazet
- 122.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Hugo Mazet
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99