# Exclusive to Apple #
"There are plenty of routine planners out there, but this one has a uniquely lighthearted tone and a focus on simple habits." - tapsmart.com
"Lazy Bones is a very easy to use app that helps you build, track and personalize your habits while also having fun." - steemit.com
Join hundreds of thousands of people, & begin your personal journey toward a consistent, goal-driven lifestyle!
Lazy Bones turns your Apple device into a powerful daily routine planner, allowing you to focus on taking action toward becoming consistent in different areas of your life, without worrying about your progress. Lazy Bones lays out your daily routine ‘habits’ visually, using graphs, colors & emoji’s, to make understanding your goals & your progress toward them fun & simple!
• Build your full daily routine with over 200 preset habits, or create your own using dozens of different colors & emoji's, as well as time & location reminders, & timers!
• View statistical data about each of your habits, as well as your entire routine, so that you know how you're progressing!
• Log moods for each of your habits, adding a dimension of emotion to how you view your progress!
• Write daily notes for each of your habits so that you can reflect on your progress, remember why you started this journey in the first place, & to keep you motivated & goal driven!
• Reorder your daily routine habits however you like, for each day of the week & time of day!
• Sync between your iOS devices seamlessly, using iCloud!
• Complete habits using Siri!
• Wear your daily routine with Apple Watch!
• Personalize your experience with custom app icons!
Most importantly, have fun, & get involved! There are feature suggestion buttons in the app, including in the Settings menu, & we encourage you to use them. This app is for you, so let us know what you liked, disliked & what you’d like to see in the next update!
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Fresh out the uh, oven...?
Say hello to widgets!
- Added support for iOS 14 & widgets
- Added iMessage stickers
- iPad UI gets a huge makeover
- New rep & duration goals added to habits
Thanks for your continued support, us lazy folk should always stick together! If you'd like to get in touch regarding an issue, an idea or a general thanks, you can always do so within the Settings menu or at https://www.lazybonesapp.com/support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app, been a user before the new update and the update brought a new pew more clean style than what was already there (miss the old emoji type symbols though) I’m grateful for how helpful and useful this app is especially to someone like me who often forgets to do tasks or needs a bit of a push
Developer Response ,
We’re so happy you’re enjoying Lazy Bones & like the new version!
Feel free to send us any feedback at any time via our feedback form found in settings!
Useful but not groundbreaking
It’s a lot like Productive - Habit Tracker (by Apalon Apps), but with more colors / icons and less functions (like frequency of items). I like it and paid for a subscription, because it could be great for specializing certain routines (using different apps for different priorities). I like the design, but I didn’t find the suggested habits to be useful. And, I had trouble at first finding the button to create your own habit. I scanned through all of them, but didn’t use any of the templates. I downloaded the app on my iPad, too, and while the subscription restored successfully, and the initial sync worked smoothly, it seems like you need to continue manually syncing thereafter. So, I’ll probably only be using it on one device. I looked to contact customer service about this, but couldn’t find any link, other than to the developer’s LinkedIn. I feel like for a paid app or subscription, no matter how little, they should offer some kind of support.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review!
Support links can be found in the app Settings page or on our App Store page, you can also find the support link on any of our release notes on our App Store page.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to voice suggestions, report bugs or pass on general comments!
Easy to use & aesthetically pleasing, except...
As a minimalist, I only download a new app if I know “what job I’m hiring it to do”. I wanted to get my habit tracker out out of google tasks and my documents/study notes app, and have never found an app I liked until I discovered Lazy Bones. It’s easy to use, and pleasant to look at - but there’s a few things that are keeping this app in the gap between good and GREAT.
1. Overuse of exclamation marks. Have some variety with regular periods, even in your “suggested habits”. Not every sentence on the app needs to imply EXCITEMENT! It feels forced. I feel like the app is yelling at me all of the time and it’s exhausting.
2. Habit Flavor text is not customizable. The generic (and repetitive) “Go for it!” for an incomplete habit and “Good job!” For a complete habit feels stale like a boring computer is spouting hollow pre-programmed encouragement at me. I’d love to have the option to customize these per habit to make it encouraging specifically to me. Let the user decide what text encourages them to get it done and use your app to do it. Let them add their “why” for getting it done.
Maybe I’m biased against the overuse of exclamation marks, but the app still does the job I’m hiring it for, so I bought it. I definitely recommend it to my clients for an easy tracker with a widget they can put on their Home Screen. Still, hoping to see some continued improvements!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review!
We encourage & appreciate constructive feedback like this, so thank you, it is duly noted. It goes a long way for us as we continue to build features that users actually want, as well as tweak the overall experience of Lazy Bones.
Please feel free to get in touch with us anytime via the links found in the app Settings page or on our App Store page if you’d like to suggest a feature, report a bug or pass on a comment.
- Mammoth Apps (Pty) Ltd
- 21.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 and watchOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Mammoth Apps (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Lazy Bones Premium $20.49
- Pro - 1 Month $2.49
- Lazy Bones Premium $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.