#App Essentials - 2019#
#App Of The Day - 2018-2020#
#Editors' Choice - 2018/2019#
#New Apps We Love - 2018#
#Get Stuff Done - 2019#
#Life Hack “What Resolutions” - 2019#
# Exclusive to Apple #
"There are plenty of routine planners out there, but this one has a uniquely lighthearted tone and a focus on simple habits." - tapsmart.com
"Lazy Bones is a very easy to use app that helps you build, track and personalize your habits while also having fun." - steemit.com
Join hundreds of thousands of people, & begin your personal journey toward a consistent, goal-driven lifestyle!
Lazy Bones turns your Apple device into a powerful daily routine planner, allowing you to focus on taking action toward becoming consistent in different areas of your life, without worrying about your progress. Lazy Bones lays out your daily routine ‘habits’ visually, using graphs, colors & emojis, to make understanding your goals & your progress toward them fun & simple!
• Build your full daily routine with over 200 preset habits, or create your own using dozens of different colors & emojis, as well as time & location reminders, & timers!
• Get personalized habit suggestions powered by machine learning!
• View statistical data about each of your habits, as well as your entire routine, so that you know how you're progressing!
• Log moods for each of your habits, adding a dimension of emotion to how you view your progress!
• Write daily notes for each of your habits so that you can reflect on your progress, remember why you started this journey in the first place, & to keep you motivated & goal driven!
• Reorder your daily routine habits however you like, for each day of the week & time of day!
• Sync between your iOS devices seamlessly, using iCloud!
• Complete habits using Siri!
• Wear your daily routine with Apple Watch!
• Personalize your experience with custom app icons!
Most importantly, have fun, & get involved! There are feature suggestion buttons in the app, including in the Settings menu, & we encourage you to use them. This app is for you, so let us know what you liked, disliked & what you’d like to see in the next update!
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Fresh out the uh, oven...?
- New AI habit suggestions!
- New on-boarding system
- Fixed habit streak for habits that are only due on some weekdays
- Habit streaks are now shown on the today page
- Replaced completions pie chart with a radar chart
- Added the ability to see a few future days for planning
- Fixed the custom color picker
- New custom app icon picker
- Edit & manage Siri shortcuts from habit detail page
- General bug fixes & improvements
Thanks for your continued support, us lazy folk should always stick together! If you'd like to get in touch regarding an issue, an idea or a general thanks, you can always do so within the Settings menu or at https://www.lazybonesapp.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
I paid for a year subscription and it let me use it a month and it won’t let me use it.
I’ve contacted costumer support so many times for help with no response so now imma leave this review.
I really liked it the first month. I thought I was keeping good track of my habits and then I stopped using it for about half a week due to motherly duties. I just didn’t have time to be on my phone. And when I tried using the app again it wouldn’t let me do anything unless I renew my subscription and I will not because I already paid for a year and only got a month out of it. I’ve asked for a refund, I’ve even asked for them to just help me and get me back into the app. No response.
✨✨Don’t put your money into something that’s just gonna rip you off✨✨
Update: I was finally helped after leaving this review🥺 I feel bad. But thank you. That was really my only problem with this app. Other than that I think it is wonderful.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! We are so happy you’re enjoying Lazy Bones!
Apologies for the delay in resolving the issue you were experiencing.
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime via the links found in the app Settings page or on our App Store page if you’d like to suggest a feature, report a bug or pass on a comment!
Useful but not groundbreaking
It’s a lot like Productive - Habit Tracker (by Apalon Apps), but with more colors / icons and less functions (like frequency of items). I like it and paid for a subscription, because it could be great for specializing certain routines (using different apps for different priorities). I like the design, but I didn’t find the suggested habits to be useful. And, I had trouble at first finding the button to create your own habit. I scanned through all of them, but didn’t use any of the templates. I downloaded the app on my iPad, too, and while the subscription restored successfully, and the initial sync worked smoothly, it seems like you need to continue manually syncing thereafter. So, I’ll probably only be using it on one device. I looked to contact customer service about this, but couldn’t find any link, other than to the developer’s LinkedIn. I feel like for a paid app or subscription, no matter how little, they should offer some kind of support.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review!
Support links can be found in the app Settings page or on our App Store page, you can also find the support link on any of our release notes on our App Store page.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to voice suggestions, report bugs or pass on general comments!
Really like it with one exception
This app has been great so far and the price is acceptable. The aesthetics are wonderful and simple. I would love to give this app 5 stars if there was a way to go back to previous days and mark certain habits done. I haven’t found a way to do that, and it messed up my streak! I only forgot to mark it. I would also like to add that if we could see our streaks with EACH habit as well that would be very helpful. I like that we can see our ‘perfect days’ where we have completed all of our habits, but It would be helpful to be able to see which habits I’m not following through with. Please add these features in your next update if possible!!!
Developer Response ,
Great news - we took your review seriously & worked day & night to make sure that you can now complete habits in the past!
Our App Store rating means a lot to us, so if you are happy with the fact that we have resolved your concern, please consider re-rating us!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mammoth Apps (Pty) Ltd
- 19.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Mammoth Apps (Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Lazy Bones Premium $39.99
- Lazy Bones Premium $4.49
- Lazy Bones Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.