With My Password you can save all your passwords in one app.
Manage login data to websites, bank credentials, pins, security codes and many other passwords in a simple, fast and secure way.
To guarantee your security we do not save any type of data in our servers, data is stored on iCloud servers using 128-bit AES encryption (the same used by banks), in this way only you can access your passwords.
• You can enter your name, username, password, url and notes.
• Add custom fields, such as pins, puk, iban, swift, card number and many others.
• Login with FaceID, TouchID or password.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps when read your password.
• Support for rotation on the iPad.
• Support change icon, you can select a discrete image.
• Support VoiceOver.
• Exports file in different formats (Csv, Excel, Php, Sql).
• Custom themes.
• Synchronized with the desktop version for MacOs.
Use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
My Password is a monthly service that costs $0.99 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Fixed the bug that occurred with more than 100 passwords
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful tool for managing different accounts passwords, thanks for the good job
Offers Users Compensation for Reviews
Against App Store policies.
Update: dev response as of 17June2019 is “Competition review? Be Serious”
Language issues aside, the developer offers users free months towards a subscription to unlock the full app’s features if you click perform certain actions.
If you click one of the ads in the app, you get a month free (which I’m sure is against the advertising agency/API policy that the developer embeds in the app)
If you leave a review on the App Store, you're given four(?) months of subscription time free.
I’m all about encouraging users to rate apps, but bribing them with subscription time in your app is definitely shady.
Developer Response ,
Ovviamente sei uno sviluppatore e da come commenti penso che la tua app sia stata oscurata dalla mia. Ecco il motivo perché butti fango! Perdi tempo a migliorare le tue app, non a commentare le mie.
Obviously you are a developer and from comments I think your app has been obscured by mine. Here is the reason why you throw mud! Spend time improving your apps, not commenting mine.
Don’t waste your time!
This app was offered as a free download on June 12,19.
Thought I was going to like it so I paid $4.23 to have ads removed. Here I am about an hour later only to find out that I can only save 15 passwords or pay more money monthly in order to save more! Not a happy camper right now!
Developer Response ,
Wrong review, comment only to say negative things. It's all reported, if you don't read the fault is yours not mine.
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 20.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Remove Banner $3.99
- Premium App $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.