Enter a twisted world of illusions and start seeing in a way you never had before. Logic Path is a calm, relaxing puzzle game that will change your perception of the world forever. Experience a calming journey through 140 exciting levels!
- Innovative, perspective based gameplay
- 140 constantly surprising levels to solve
- Minimalistic but uniquely evocative graphics
- Soothing, relaxing atmosphere
- Easy to grasp mechanics with multiple layers of depth
Logic Path is an innovative puzzle game that’s easy to grasp but offers plenty of depth and challenge at the same time. Its accessibility is enhanced by self-explanatory gameplay and no in-game text. This simplicity combined with a soothing soundtrack makes playing the game a calm, relaxing experience while remaining curious and exciting.
Throughout the journey across 140 levels Logic Path presents increasingly difficult brain teasers that you can complete at your own leisure. There are no high scores, no challenges, no time limits. You can experiment as much as you like to reach the solution. The game offers plenty of twists, turns and surprises to always keep you interested.
To complete all of the challenges you will have to switch your brain into a new line of thinking. Forget what you know about perspective. Unchain your creativity and complete all of the puzzles!
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and Reviews
Great start - needs some improvement
This game has a lot going for it. It has simple music and tones with a fantastic puzzle game idea. I would add two things: an option for a clue (even if we have to watch an ad) and a preview of the end shape. This is the start of a great game just needs some updates.
After getting stuck on level 94 I gave up. Overall it’s well done however it’s not clear until you start playing that you tap tiny dots to rotate shapes instead of flicking them like other apps. Plus when getting stuck, I often just kept tapping pieces until it somehow made it work.
So no instructions made this less satisfying. And it’s always annoying to not know how everything works and then just randomly finding the solution. There are other better puzzle apps out there for sure.
Love the game it’s challenging, it gets your mind going and can confuse you, but I would add more levels and the last level kind of upset me because I thought it would be hidden so I tried for like thirty minutes now discovering when i go to the app store that it only has 100 levels, but you can’t solve it so please make more it’s addicting, I beat it in two days on my breaks at work. 😂😂
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 64.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mindsense Games sp z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Playond Trial $2.49
- Playond $2.49
- Deluxe Pack 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.