- "What a great app! So far, so good. It’s been 100% accurate every time I’ve used it."
- "I tested this on a bird I photographed in Australia while on vacation. It correctly identified the Laughing Kookaburra! This will be great fun on trips!"
- "Birds I have been puzzling over for weeks this app IDs in seconds. Well worth the money"
** BEST WAY TO IDENTIFY BIRDS IN NATURE **
Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
- Instantly identify any bird from photo or camera.
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured bird on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured birds.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
◆ Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your money it’s a scam
Paid for this a week ago and it hasn’t worked once it has a message that the server is down for maintenance and try again in a few hours so it’s going on for a week now ripoff 🤬
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience! The server problem is just fixed today. Can you try again?
Tried it for the first time with a picture of a barred owl from over 100’ away taken on my iPhone. I’m thinking that there is no way it’s going to recognize that it’s even a bird from my picture. But it correctly recognized the owl.
Looking forward to using this a lot since we live in a woods and have a lot of wildlife come past. Some of the birds we don’t recognize, so I’m really excited about this.
I bought this app on a lark, and have been thoroughly impressed. Fast, accurate bird identification that highlights your photo in the bird report. Report includes many reference pictures to compare to. No additional expansion packs required.
Results include detection accuracy score, reference images, and wiki style report.
I really love that this app highlights the picture I took and saved it along with the search results.
Tip: Look for the “accuracy” of the search if it’s below 50% then take a better picture (closer, more of the bird side chest and head). The app does not presently support using zoom, so for best results use the phones native picture app then open this app and pull the photo from your library.
- Phuong Bui
- 51.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nature Identification
- In-App Purchases
- Bird Identification $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.