Save time typing. Dictate your notes. Then export straight from the dictation to wherever you need your notes and data. Customize your note templates.
• Dictate your notes using Apple's high-quality Speech Recognition API.
• Dictate into sections – structure your documents as you'd like.
• Export notes to PDF, print, etc.
• Customize dictation language & font size
• No 60 second dictation limit
• Easily copy & email
Ideas? Wishes? Send us feedback in Settings and we'll build it!
# HIPAA FAQ: This app is encrypted at all levels, and your information never leaves your device except to be transcribed by Apple's Speech Recognition API. While fulfilling all technical Hipaa requirements (encrypted at rest and in transit), Apple will not sign a BAA for their Speech Recognition API, making the service NOT legally Hipaa compliant. This is the same as all iCloud services, and every transcription service that uses Apple's Speech Recognition API: While this app complies with all security best practices, this app can not legally handle PHI. Please keep PHI away from this app. While as secure as can be, this app is for demonstration purposes only until Apple's Speech Recognition API adds functionality to sign a Business Associates Agreement.
Please note that using this app requires a subscription to support its further build-out:
• Monthly voice subscription
• Month-to-Month, $3.99/month, automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
HIPAA statement clarified.
Speech Recognition speed improved.
Ratings and Reviews
The dictate / lost text problem as improved a bit since initial version. Simple and useful interface. I use the "zoom" setting and the text boxes feel a bit cramped.
Overall, still converts some of that wasted walking time in the hospital into productive time (eg have your HPI tucked in while on consult before you get back to your computer for notes).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! Please consider trying the newest version – the user interface has been heavily updated since and should support Zoom now!
Less typing, less paper
This is one of the best if the charting apps I’ve tried. I have to do documentation around 20-30 times a day, and this really saves time for quick copy pasting into a template I have in Word. For my therapist notes I like to go into a little more detail, so this ends up saving a lot of typing and the text to speech is nice in sections. I used to do paper notes, this is better than that. Worth a try!
I’m a licensed acupuncturist and this app has been a godsend. I’d estimate it takes me roughly 50% less time to dictate my notes with this. A few fields are still missing but the developer has been responsive so far and is open to adding them. Recommended!
- Big Set Software, LLC
- 8.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Big Set Software
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.