This app is packed with powerful content and resources to help you grow and stay connected. With this app you can:
- Watch or listen to past messages
- Sign up for events
- Give online
- Stay up to date with push notifications
- Share your favorite messages via Twitter, Facebook, or email
- Download messages for offline listening
New in Messaging (if enabled):
- You can send files to one another
- You can mention someone using an @ symbol to notify them directly.
- Channel managers can restrict channel invites to managers
- Managers can also set artwork and descriptions for a group channel
- Administers can set channels to be public for anyone to join
- Fixed issue where media playback automatically resumes when returning to the app
- Fixed a Messaging issue causing link previews to cause the channel to crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use
The much awaited mykcc app is everything I was hoping for! The layout is clean and simple to use. It is easy to navigate and has just the right amount of features on it! I highly recommend anyone who attends Kentwood Community Church to download this app today!
I love that this app helps me stay connected with everything that’s going on at my church! My favorite features are the sermon notes and the events calendar. You can see everything that’s going on at KCC so you never miss a thing. (:
This is awesome!!! 😃
What!!? I am pumped about this! Love how easy to use - and being able to access sermons, notes, music, Bible reading plans, my serving schedule, etc! Thanks KCC - this is really incredible tool. Well done 👍🏼
- Kentwood Community Church
- 27.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 My KCC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.