After 7 years on the Mac and tens of thousands of happy users, The Clock now on your iPhone/iPad.
• Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
• Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the iOS Calendar
• Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
• Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, ...
• Highly customizable.
• Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
• Widget ready for your convenience.
• iOS 12 Siri Shortcuts availables.
• Responsive design to adapt to portrait/landscape view.
• HandOff with The Clock on your Mac.
The World Clocks
• AM/PM or 24Hours.
• Analog or Digital Clock view.
• Choose among a wide range of complications
• Business Hours.
• Time offset.
• Time Zone offset (PDT, CDT, UTC…).
• Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
• AM/PM, 24H.
• Drag&Drop the world clocks to order them.
• Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
• Personalize the world clock time format per cities.
• Change the city name.
• PDT, CDT, MDT, GMT… and more automatically adapting during daylight saving period.
• Meeting Planner swipe the screen to travel through time.
• Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
• Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• With the iOS Calendar integration into The Clock have a quick look on your schedule
• With the Calendar Complication, automatically know if you are busy while planning a meeting.
• Export easily your schedule information with the share menu or Drag & Drop (iPad).
• Slider automatically round the time to 15/30 min.
• Navigate the months with a tap, or keyboard shortcuts (iPad Pro).
• Show/Hide the Calendar.
• Toggle week/month view.
• Show/Hide the weeks number.
• Select your referenced calendar for the week number. (Regional settings, or ISO 8601).
• Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• Highlight days off per city.
• Follow the iOS setting for Calendar first day of the week or set your own...
• Choose to integrate or not with the iOS Calendar.
• Have a quick view on your calendar events.
• Calendar complication to immediately see what is coming next on your schedule.
• Voice Over.
• Dynamic Type for font size to adapt to your need.
• Color blind friendly.
• Haptic feedback (for device supporting it).
• Choose between 4 beautiful themes (White/Dark/Daisy Blue/Deep Dark).
• Select clock faces.
• Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions (on iPad Pro with keyboard).
• Backup/Restore your settings easily (Local, Dropbox, iCloud).
• Enjoy the Take a Break feature, and relax.
• And more …
• And with a real user manual to go deeper in the discovery of all the features.
∙ [New] Select text with date and time from anywhere and convert to local time (from Share and Siri Shortcuts).
∙ [New] Drag and Drop text with date and time from anywhere to The Clock and automatically adjust the slider to it (iPad).
∙ [Bug fixed] World clock list modified from the main app, not properly reflected in the widget.
∙ [Bug fixed] Some cities were duplicated on the map.
∙ [Bug fixed] Other small bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. Allows planning like no other I’ve seen. I work overseas and now have a fine tool to use in reviewing planning for the areas of the world I work with.
One bug that need attention: when using analog clocks as I do, the upper half of the top clock is chopped off. It doesn’t matter if the calendar is showing or not. Minor annoyance and four stars.
Shows time; needs tweaking
Good app for comparing time zones, but the UI functionality isn't intuitive and doesn't match iOS practices.
One specific unintuitive part is when you delete a time zone. After deleting, there no clear way to "finish" the process, or simply press "Done" like across most iOS actions. Instead you have to press settings and the delete icon again which isn't intuitive and awkward.
When an app is a joy to use - it should be shared. The Clock (iOS and osX) is worth the investment both in $ and in the time to learn use all the features. The help menu is linked and easy to use. I was 100% up on the app in :10, and I’m from the technology challenged Bboomer gen.
Besides the well crafted tutorial, the other element that makes it eady to learn to use well, and really useful, is the match of features between mac and ios / something who’s importance becomes very obvious after a few days.
My MOKU stand for my iPhone X, the Windy app, and this app makes using technology more of a joy.
- Fabrice Leyne
- 19.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 Fabrice Leyne
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.