Join over 1 million people using Fudget - the easiest to use & highest rated (4.8/5) budget app on the store! Download now and save money!
*** Recently featured on the Fox 5 Atlanta TV station ***
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Tally expenses for a business trip...or keep track of how much you're spending in real-time on vacation" — Fox 5 Atlanta (TV)
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps - see people's reviews!
- Create simple lists of incomings & expenses - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-tap adding & editing
- Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Touch ID login - secure your app and data with your fingerprint
- Face ID login for iPhone X
- Universal app - install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
FUDGET PRO EXTRA FEATURES:
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device
- Sorting - sort your items by date, name or amount
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
- Remove ads
- Added "All budgets" balance on Budgets page
- Ready for iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Solid App. Does exactly what I want simplistically and consistently. Love the calculator feature. Love the sync...even though it needs pushed/restored manually. The manual push/restore option ensures it will sync. So I like it. Thanks! Only feature I can think of adding would be the ability to copy an expense or income entry from one budget to another. For example, when you swipe an entry to the left, I wish there was a copy option for that entry, next to the darling little calculator. Please don’t get rid of that little calculator! Ultimately this app has allowed me to be gratefully done with spreadsheets.
Great app for tracking my money
Overall a great app for tracking expenses, although it could have better user interface, such as when you change the date, it could automatically go to the chronological date order, instead of having to drag it towards where you want it to be. Also, it would be nice to be able to group certain items into categories on the chart area, so that way you can have a better overview of your expenses instead of it being so broken down. It would be great if you could also transfer data from one budget folder to another, in case you are doing a monthly expenses budget and have to always add and name the bills, the date the fall etc, it would be easier if we could just transfer that data over.
The envelope method...
When we were younger, my wife and I were encouraged to use the “envelope method” to control our spending and avoid debt. Basically, the idea was to put cash in different envelopes for food, entertainment, eating out, gasoline, etc., and then to withdraw the money from the envelope when we were ready to spend it. If there was no money in the envelope, we didn’t make the purchase; or we had to borrow the money from another envelope. Nowadays, having a bunch of cash lying around is neither practical nor wise. But Fudget enables us to have virtual envelopes. Thanks, Danny!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.