This is a great app for anyone who want to learn about new animals and their habitats.
Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
- Instantly identify any animal from photo or camera.
- Support all animals including mammals, birds, insects...
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured animal on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured animals.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
◆ Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
9/10 accuracy based on my quick try
A little bit expensive app but it worked. It identified the animals most of the time.
It worked for insects pretty well. It didn’t work for fishes for some reason. For some reason it identifies the wrong fish.
Great app, it would be cool to have something to specify whether the animal is common, semi rare, or rare
- Phuong Bui
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nature Identification
- In-App Purchases
- Animal Identifier $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.