This is a great app for anyone who want to learn about new animals and their habitats.
Our database is maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world. We only take answers from trusted professional to train our machine learning algorithm so that it can give you the best result.
- Instantly identify any animal from photo or camera.
- Support all animals including mammals, birds, insects...
- High quality database maintained by scientists and collaborators around the world.
- Study captured animal on Wikipedia.
- Identify anywhere anytime even without internet access.
- Diary book for captured animals.
• You can start your 3-days trial to try this app.
• Subscription auto-renew at the end of current period, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Improved performance & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One day me and my parents found two rat looking things in our yard. Of course, me, my mom, and my sister were too chicken to touch or catch it, so my dad got it in an old box. I downloaded an app (this app) to figure out what it was. It turns out that the thing was venomous. It could have seriously hurt one of us and paralyzed us. We set it free. We were really thinking about putting it our hamsters cage and keeping it. I’m glad that this app was here. Or we would have lost a pet.
Great, but there’s a bug
This app is amazing. It’s accurate most of the time. It’s fantastic! However, I just encountered two issues. 1. Sometimes when I use the app, it refuses to open, and crashes. 2. Now, whenever I try to identify an animal a notification pops up saying that it’s not an animal. I’ve tried this on multiple pictures that the app usually would be able to identify, but now it says it isn’t an animal at all. This is really frustrating because I use this app all the time and now it’s just not working. I’m really hoping this will get fixed soon!
9/10 accuracy based on my quick try
A little bit expensive app but it worked. It identified the animals most of the time.
It worked for insects pretty well. It didn’t work for fishes for some reason. For some reason it identifies the wrong fish.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Phuong Bui
- 54.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Nature Identification
- In-App Purchases
- Animal Identifier $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.