◆ Simple speed-tapping mini-game
◆ Try various magic skills
◆ Mix magics to get stronger, cooler effects
Be the darkest and strongest!
◆ Train various magic skills : simple tap!
◆ Strategy game : mix different magics
◆ Destroy enemy troops : test yourself out there!
◆ Defeat different stages and bosses
◆ Check out leaderboard
minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
This is amazing
It makes me feel like I’m in a wizards mind set
Mediocre concept - too many ads
Ad to gameplay ratio is awful.
You play about 10% of the time and watch ads the other 90%.
It will even pop up and say “watch an ad to get x5 experience” and you click no, and then it still goes into an ad.
You click yes and watch a 30 second ad, it applies the extra experience then you are forced to click to go back to the main screen “home” and it goes into another 30 second ad.
There is no story, or details of what is going on.
It doesn’t tell you percentages of things passing or failing or what happens when you merge magic and again you will watch 3 minutes of ads to watch your magic fail to merge which only takes 2 seconds and then have to go through it all again when it fails.
I can’t even hit straight
Every game I know where I want to aim my attack then all of a sudden it changes direction. Does one of the demons attract the attack or is this a bug cuz it definitely ain’t me. Can someone respond to this I’m near the end, but this needs to be solved it’s holding me back. That last attack should’ve went straight up not make a right turn at Albuquerque.
- Crater Co., Ltd.
- 111.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 111percent Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP CLASS $3.99
- The Infinite Glove Lv+4 $2.99
- 1000 Skulls $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.