[Secret Photo Vault] enables you to manage personal photos and data with biometric authentication. It perfectly supports protection with Face ID and touch ID. You don't need to type passcode every time when opening the app. It automatically detects your face or fingerprint and allows access only to those who passed the authentication.
For those who like to have more concret protection, it supports double protection with pattern lock and 6 digit passcode. It also supports decody mode, album level lock and photo level lock.
You have no limit on the format of the media to hide. It supports photo, video, GIF, live photo, text and URL. It also provides full support for new HEIC image format.
You don't need to worry about losing your photos. It supports backup and recovery using iTunes file sharing and iCloud.
• Protect your secret photos with biometric authentication - Face ID and Touch ID.
• Supports predefined system albums and custom albums.
• Double protection with 6 digit passcode and pattern lock.
• Supports Decoy mode.
• Lock individual photo and album.
• Integrated support for photo, video, gif, live photo, text and URL.
• Full support for HEIC. You can export HEIC as JPGs at anytime you want.
• Add photos from anywhere - camera, camera roll, iTunes sharing, clipboard and text input.
• Input secret text and url.
• Full screen browsing.
• Slideshow in single step.
• Edit photo with powerful photo editor.
• Backup and recovery with iTunes file sharing.
• Backup and recovery with iClolud.
- Added option of automatic login on app startup.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Supports almost every features for secret photos!
Won’t sync if you have more than just a few pictures.
The app is nice with the exception of you can’t scroll to view the pictures like you can in any other photos app. So you have to view then exit out and open up another picture which is tedious when you’re reading a report or something with multiple sections/photos. I use this as a secondary photo library to separate work from personal pictures in photos since I don’t know how to deal with multiple libraries on the iOS. Which is fine since this app doesn’t encrypt anything. However once there’s a sizable amount of photos (I use the backup and restore to and from iCloud option to sync from the computer to the phone with the same app for the desktop) it simply freezes perpetually. Even if you turn auto-screen lock off. The most I can get it to do is show the albums but no pictures ever actually sync.... making this app completely useless to me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.