The popular arcade game METAL SLUG returns as an IDLE RPG!
Battle with familiar Metal Slug characters and combat vehicles, raise a Slug and send your team through increasingly challenging levels!
Enjoy the story, graphics, soundtrack and effects of Metal Slug, now as an idle tapper RPG.
Tap to play, select your team, level up your units and send them into battle.
Build and command your team. Tap and click to manage your resources, upgrade your tanks and characters, and take active command, or sit back and let the idle game play itself.
Battle other players in asynchronous PvP matches! Climb the rankings with your unique combination of slugs and characters, each with individual skills that can turn the tide of battle. Or just unleash maximum damage with a well-timed Slug Attack!
Enjoy Metal Slug as an all-new idle RPG, brought to you by ekkorr, the developer behind “Endless Frontier,” and officially licensed by SNK.
Metal Slug Infinity Features:
METAL SLUG RETURNS:
- All the characters and Slugs from the Metal Slug franchise are here!
- Join MARCO, TARMA, ERI, and FIO from previous Metal Slug games.
- Defend against waves of Rebels, Guerrillas, Aliens, Mummies, and Zombies.
- Rescue P.O.W and be rewarded with gold & powerful boosts!
- The original game's sound and visual effects have been faithfully recreated!
- Build and level up your team with classic Metal Slug characters.
- Tap to play and send out your team.
- Enjoy limitless growth and challenges.
- Numerous buffs and teleportation systems will assist you in your limitless growth.
IDLE ACTION RPG:
- The idle game can play itself and let you watch the action unfold
- Spray and pray with a heavy machine gun, kill enemies in one shot with a shotgun, cover the skies with AA missiles and attack with aliens' ancient stone tablets.
- Experience magnificent battlefields littered with bullets and bombs.
- Catch enemy soldiers slacking off on the sly.
- Asynchronous PvP battles against other teams.
- Get access to every Slug in the Metal Slug franchise!
Download Metal Slug infinity and return to the games you love in a new, idle clicker style!
Don't forget to check our news and tips from Metal Slug Infinity’s official SNS account and website!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetalSlugInfinity/
- Customer support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By downloading and installing this app, you are agreeing to ekkorr's Terms of Service.
- This game includes in-app purchases that can assist your gameplay experience.
You can limit this feature from your device's settings menu.
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
©Ekkorr Games All Rights Reserved.
This application is officially licensed by the IP holder.
※ New Soldiers to Turn the Tide!
1. New Content
- 10 New Artifacts
- New Soldiers: COMMANDER, MASKED SOLDIER
2. Improved Content
- Additional Convenience Information Available for Alliance/Alliance War
- Improved Convenience for Search&Rescue and Item management
- Improved Battle of Rift stage UI
3. Bug Fix
- Fixed Artifact Non-Effect error
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Started Great but losing its way
I’ve played this since its release, and until quite recently it’s been a solid free to play experience. The dev team is usually pretty generous with the free rewards during events. Unfortunately the mechanics have been changing to a pay to win structure. Troops and slugs behind paywalls, and events requiring buying in to get full rewards. This is the standard in mobile, but this last event gave no indication of tier rewards requirements in game , or identify how much of a buy in was required for full rewards, even after purchasing the pass. For a game that has been so community driven, it’s disappointing to see this change. It leaves a sense of being duped into spending when an event based on daily activity requires a buy in and additional in game currency without a clear map of reward costs.
A great game... but with a broken hero token system.
For what I have experienced in gameplay, I found this game to be to my liking. When I played for the weeks after launch I didn’t find anything too wrong about the game, and continued to have fun with it. When I decided one day to crunch some numbers and found out that the gem-hero token shop and whole system is broken.
I first started out with the X2 token mission purchase number crunching where I converted the number of tokens that are given for each node using the token shops rate of 20gems/token. This is when I found that the 10 tokens purchase for 150 gems was cheaper than the 30 tokens for 600 gems, which in brevity baffled me. Then I continued with my calculations and found that it was equivalent to over 300,000 gems if the rate of the 30 token purchase in the store was used. To give you a better understanding, that is about $2,783 if you bought it in the gems store! The conversion of gems-tokens needs to be fixed, the conversion of real-world money to gems is terrible at the moment. Enough said.
Good at its core, absolutely broken
The obvious starting point in my opinion is the loading. Why on earth is it taking up to ten seconds to upgrade something a single level in a game that in concept has the best upgrading system available? If the loading wheel didn’t pop up you’d be able to upgrade your entire team hundreds of levels at once and it’s instead about five levels each before an 8 second wait just to jump up another 5 of the 500 levels you could go up by with how fast your gold can stack up. I don’t recommend doing any of the missions as it’s just a wait for a reward that’s half the gold you make in a second. Then there is the problem of the returns. After I prestige and I’m upgrading, no matter how many medals it shows I have, at a random time I will no longer be able to upgrade and on returning to the game I will have no medals whatsoever. I don’t understand how it can be seen as being in a playable state. This game can be amazing, but it needs serious work in this state
- 227.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Ekkorr Games All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- BANG Growth Pack $5.99
- Gem Pack (30 days) $0.99
- Prime Pack (30 days) $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.